What's new

What Terrorizes India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to point out that the author is indian, which means that the article is going to be biased against Pakistan

Umm there was no 10,000 killed by hindu 'terrorists' in any riots the biggest riot the gujarat one :

59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive. The attack prompted retaliatory massacres against Muslims on a large scale, in which 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus were killed. 223 more people were reported missing

Wrong again I suggest you use the internet to learn b4 spitting crap from your mouth
read again my previous post i said since independence(ie 1947:excluding partition)

Ah! i see you now you comparing on the scale of human body toll.Ok lets do it your way.How about ten thousands of muslim killed by hindu terrorists during riots and indian govt. through its state run terrorism in kashmir since 1947.And these terrorists rule india.

You are basically confused..pray do tell me,if you can, what is the difference between a riot and terrorism??

I just want to point out that the author is indian so its big surprise that it has ISI bashing
Thats true.Jurno himself is saffron terror apologist as his article proves so.

You are basically confused..pray do tell me,if you can, what is a difference between a riot and terrorism??
no difference....coz both terrorise and miam innocent people.

He may be Indian but facts do not lie there have been more attacks and deaths linked to Islamic fundies then Hindu ones

According to the South Asia Terrorism Portal, the toll in India from about two dozen radical Islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11 stands at more than 950 dead and many hundreds more injured.

Ah! i see you now you comparing on the scale of human body toll.Ok lets do it your way.How about ten thousands of muslim killed by hindu terrorists during riots and indian govt. through its state run terrorism in kashmir since 1947.And these terrorists rule india.

Even if I agree with your line of thought, that number killed(most of them your (pakistani) proxies killed in armed combat) will still be far less than the number of Kashmiri pandits killed/made to flee their homeland by the same proxies.

or the number killed by Pak army in East Paksitan.

or will be a fraction of he number of muslims killed in Balouchitan and in recent operations by Pak army in tribal areas.

P.S.-Your Signature applies to you in getting Indian citizenship in the real world.We will let you enjoy it here.:wave:

Last edited:
Thats true.Jurno himself is saffron terror apologist as his article proves so.

True, I was looking at the books and articles he's written and most of them are about "fundamental islam" or in some shape or form about Islam

Even if I agree with your line of thought, that number killed(most of them your (pakistani) proxies killed in armed combat) will still be far less than the number of Kashmiri pandits killed/made to flee their homeland by the same proxies.

or the number killed by Pak army in East Paksitan.

or will be a fraction of he number of muslims killed in Balouchitan and in recent operations by Pak army in tribal areas.

P.S.-Your Signature applies to you in getting Indian citizenship in the real world.We will let you enjoy it here.:wave:

Thanks for trolling and bringing in things like Balochistan and 1971 :cheers:

I could bring in 1984, gujarat, orissa, Kashmir but then I would stooping to your level

Proof is all those persons have been in police custody for blasts.And kasab is by-product of hindu terrorism.

Noting is proved against those men who are in custody its matter of time and they will come out.
I don’t have any faith in congress because there politics revolves around vote banker line YOU.

As far as kasab concern he is going down along with his masters and those who are supporting masters too.

For you rahul gandhi is immature coz he calls a spade a spade.Hindu terror is more dangerous than corruption.
That means a common hindu too is a closet terrorist sympathizer.

HAHAHAHAHA ..... so you like what rahul is saying ??? This is vote bank politics which congress is playing for decades.

As far as Hindu terrorist concern, you will never accept kind favor of Hindu majority on Muslim minority. You will always love to be in past stories.

Noting is proved against those men who are in custody its matter of time and they will come out.
I don’t have any faith in congress because there politics revolves around vote banker line YOU.

As far as kasab concern he is going down along with his masters and those who are supporting masters too.
nothing is proved against hafiz saeed too and for kasab too untill case is decided by SC.

no difference....coz both terrorise and miam innocent people.

Actually there is a big difference..

Riots are carried out by a mob(common people like you and me..who have been instigated.. a mob has no face and no name.)

1947 riots killed 1 million people and drove out 10 million people from their homes by mob consisting of 10s of millions of people.

If your definition taken on face value and each every person on that mob is equated to terrorist ..then are you claiming majority of now population of India and Pakistan are actually sons and daughters of terrorists??

David headley confession in US court is ample proof

is this david guy even pakistani????

we can catch a hindu and make him confess the mumbai attacks was by indian extremists??

and last time we knew CIA guys work with pakistani government

HAHAHAHAHA ..... so you like what rahul is saying ??? This is vote bank politics which congress is playing for decades.

As far as Hindu terrorist concern, you will never accept kind favor of Hindu majority on Muslim minority. You will always love to be in past stories.
And u r acting as closet RSS terrorist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom