What's new

WHAT SOUTH CHINA SEA RIVALS CAN LEARN FROM THE DOKLAM BORDER DISPUTE

Nice reading this thread. All the pent-up fury and frustration on open display. This is really what is bothering the jingo element; sane people do not seek war, and they do not put pressure on neighbours, or threaten them, as was - and is - happening in the South China Sea. Sane people pull back.

I hope that the Government of India takes full advantage of this temporary lull to further improve the situation, and to build mutually-accepted protocols to prevent further muted aggression.
The protocol is pretty simple, get the fk out of Chinese soil before we fry some chapatis. Now with permanent troop garrisoned there, let's see if you dare try another kumbaya camping. Escavators? You cow wards didn't touch a single inch of road btw....:rofl:. Warnings were enough to chase out black rats with beanies.:lol:

Your spluttering incoherent fury is one of the most pleasing outcomes of this crisis. The more you write justifying what happened, the more amusing it gets, and the more comforting.

I am sad to see even the sane element within the Chinese membership of this forum so disturbed, and so bent on convincing themselves and the world that this is not, in fact, a defeat, that it is really a magically-concealed victory, one that will be suddenly displayed with a sweep of the wand.
Here this is my analysis, try understand this.

Doklam and Doklam plateau are two different things, China wanted to own Doklam not just the plateau, the road till Doka La essentially already covers the whole Doklam plateau. When we station troops there, we have de-facto control of Doklam plateau. Strategically, it was the plateau that mattered, the last big piece of flat land there facing Siliguri. Use google 3D, the plateau area is only at the top left quarter of Doklam, the rest are essentially river valleys with no strategic use.

So when Indians entered the Doklam plateau area, their main aim was not road obstruction, it was road destruction of the completed roads in Doklam Plateau. Why else do you need to bring in 2 excavsatros, you could have used only kumbaya troops instead.

Map from Indian analyst. Doklam plateau is from Batang La, Merug La, Senche La to Doka La, looks like a diamond, essentially the whitish area crisscrossed by the roads there. We completed roads from Merug La/Senche La to Doka La, essentially grade 40 roads, then interference from Doka La happened when we tried to extend to Gyomochen. Gyomochen is not a plateau but it was the original trijunction as per 1890 agreement.

Doklam%2BPlateau-3.jpg

Map from Chinese MOFA

china-sikkim-border-1.jpg

To me this is a win win situation because the definition of victory differs between China and India. India wanted media victory for Modi's reelection and also to cover up the fck ups by BJP. China wanted strategic victory. Why did I say India got a media victory? Because we shouldn't have even given a road postponement concession since it was 'rightfully' ours. However, in reality, China did not exercise de facto control of Doklam prior to this, India on the other hand had soldiers in Doka La. Due to it's disputed nature, China could only patrol. The status quo is now changed forever whether India admits it, there is now a grade 40 road covering the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area) and permanent Chinese troops stationed there. De facto control is now in Chinese hands which is exactly what we wanted.

The original Indian objective was to ensure Doklam plateau (not the whole Doklam area) does not fall into Chinese hands, not by obstructing road construction, they were aiming to destroy the completed roads in the plateau. Strategically speaking, extending the road to Gyomochi is only for de jure control not de facto control. By controlling the whole Doklam plateau (not Doklam area), we already have de facto control over the whole Doklam.

*** kicking

2-gif.422459

The protocol is pretty simple, get the fk out of Chinese soil before we fry some chapatis. Now with permanent troop garrisoned there, let's see if you dare try another kumbaya camping. Escavators? You cow wards didn't touch a single inch of road btw....:rofl:. Warnings were enough to chase out black rats with beanies.:lol:

Good, good.

Keep it coming. Every post shows the truth barer and better.

#3 was the best yet; cartographic and pictorial, even multi-media Napoleons in the making.

Gosh, this is like Star Wars; the episodes just keep rolling out.
That should read: the episodes just keep trolling out. Apologies.

Nice reading this thread. All the pent-up fury and frustration on open display. This is really what is bothering the jingo element; sane people do not seek war, and they do not put pressure on neighbours, or threaten them, as was - and is - happening in the South China Sea. Sane people pull back.

I hope that the Government of India takes full advantage of this temporary lull to further improve the situation, and to build mutually-accepted protocols to prevent further muted aggression.

Your spluttering incoherent fury is one of the most pleasing outcomes of this crisis. The more you write justifying what happened, the more amusing it gets, and the more comforting.

I am sad to see even the sane element within the Chinese membership of this forum so disturbed, and so bent on convincing themselves and the world that this is not, in fact, a defeat, that it is really a magically-concealed victory, one that will be suddenly displayed with a sweep of the wand.

To be honest, even the most sensible and normal.Chinrse guy here, if
posting from behind the bamboo curtain, has his constraints.

Forget the mainland. Even old once Brit Hong Kongers ....

Cheers, Doc

To be honest, even the most sensible and normal.Chinrse guy here, of posting from behind the bamboo curtain, has his constraints.

Forget the mainland. Even old once Brit Hong Kongers ....

Cheers, Doc

Amazing. Never thought I'd see this public display of naked emotion and open tears.

Good, good.

Keep it coming. Every post shows the truth barer and better.

#3 was the best yet; cartographic and pictorial, even multi-media Napoleons in the making.

Gosh, this is like Star Wars; the episodes just keep rolling out.
That should read: the episodes just keep trolling out. Apologies.
So try to refute my statement, instead of just complaining. This is a debate afterall. You have nothing to say right? Coz the facts are pretty clear, we have de facto control of Doklam now, with PERMANENT TROOPS and we don't even need to swap territories with Bhutan now. :rofl:. Thank You India. Before I forget, A COMPLETED ROAD ACROSS 'DOKLAM PLATEAU'.

Hit these indians with the big stick already, China.
There are two types of dog, one type, you need to hit with a stick, one type is you shout they will run like cow wards.

So try to refute my statement, instead of just complaining. This is a debate afterall. You have nothing to say right? Coz the facts are pretty clear, we have de facto control of Doklam now, with PERMANENT TROOPS and we don't even need to swap territories with Bhutan now. :rofl:. Thank You India. Before I forget, A COMPLETED ROAD ACROSS 'DOKLAM PLATEAU'.

No, this is not a debate. This is an incredible exhibition of hurt pride and frustrated jingoism. And I am loving it, especially the hyperbolic rhetoric. How nice to see the netizen in his naked state.

You are, at the moment, a circus display. Not a debate. There is no need to talk to you, just to watch your antics. With every post, every sentence, you confirm to the whole wide world that you hate what has happened.

I've just returned from the Chinese colony of Southern China (once called Australia).

Between the Chinese chicks in Sydney and the smoking 30 year olds here, the world is a happy place.

The formula being (Age/2)+6 for your ideal partner ....

Cheers, Doc
See, when they have nothing to refute anymore, it's always the girls. :enjoy:

Yes naked Sadhu, can you please get back to topic, instead of splurting philosophy on human nature. :D. Everytime, you give indians facts, they turn into another Joe. OK, I guess you are stopping here right? No more debate on the facts? OK, you can start singing kumbaya now for world peace. :rofl:

Well, you need to do a cost benefit analysis, forthe least cost, we need to get the biggest return. We now have Doklam, we also want that 50bil$ surplus. :rofl:. WIN WIN INDEED

Naked Sadhu? Splurting? Fascinating.

I love your use of emoticons. They are so expressive.

Incidentally, I am precisely on topic. This is what we learnt and are learning; when frustrated, the Chinese netizen becomes a six-month old baby, rolling on the floor and making loud noises.

Naked Sadhu? Splurting? Fascinating.

I love your use of emoticons. They are so expressive.

Incidentally, I am precisely on topic. This is what we learnt and are learning; when frustrated, the Chinese netizen becomes a six-month old baby, rolling on the floor and making loud noises.
Mods, can we clear off some trolling posts here? Alot of posts not related to topic at all.:azn:

If China wants to be a superpower they need to copy American foreign policy. Scare and exploit these little indians like never before.

Tr-bigstick-cartoon.JPG
China was mobilizing for war but the Indians ran like frightened cowards. I can't blame PLA for this but I do blame CPC for not being media savvy to rebuke the lying darkies after the shenenigan

Well, girls are important.

None of us would be here if it weren't for girls.

And what Chinese girls lack in some physical attributes, they more than make up in skin, face, hair and legs.

Cheers, Doc
The first sign of losing an argument is talking nonsense. Even Joe Shearer, Indian professional was unable to debate.

That's the difference between Indians and Chinese. While Indians are still talking about a stretch of border patrol "Road", China has set its priority on "One Belt One Road". That's why India has been claiming "biggest victory" or "historical win" over some petty issues for all its 70 year history, but still ended up 1/5 size of China's.

You guys simply don't have what it takes to see the bigger picture.
You can have your OBOR, there is nothing related to India. We interfere when our security is in issue.
OBOR is not the defeat of India nor the victory of China, you are free to do good for you and India is free to do what good for us like North-south trade route (India-Iran-Russia-Europe), India-Myanmar-Thailand-Vietnam, India - africa Silk route in participation of Japan
Dont see these projects from the lenses of competition all including OBOR and Indian ones
Bestofluck for OBOR

Keep pressing chinese from all sides. They are just hot air. They know any loose string and US will take the opportunity to prick China and will push its permanent military in the SCS. China should start behaving maturely if they are looking for world power status.

Also I tell you that if China does not put india in place, world will not consider a superpower. Economy is major aspect of being superpower but that's not all. Russia and USA are still considered powers because they use their military to project power around the globe. Since Russia has entered openly in Syria, the world has realised that they read the obituary of Russia as superpower was too soon.

Well my country is here and will be here...however we will see the 1000-year rule returning to Delhi but with one difference this time... it will stay till the end.
If war is imminent, India comes last on the list.

Last edited:

Even the most level-headed Indian professional is assuming Chinese should be frustrated, in line with all Indian newbies who keep ranting Chinese butt-hurt. Do you guys actually find your self-deceiving tactic somehow substantiate your perceived "victory"? It goes to show how little Indians understand Chinese philosophy. :enjoy:

Keep pressing chinese from all sides. They are just hot air. They know any loose string and US will take the opportunity to prick China and will push its permanent military in the SCS. China should start behaving maturely if they are looking for world power status.
So India ran because they were afraid of HOT AIR? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom