What's new

WHAT SOUTH CHINA SEA RIVALS CAN LEARN FROM THE DOKLAM BORDER DISPUTE

If one day US worships dock at Chinas inland in scs.don't be surprised.surely it's a good expectation
I made a mistake."visit" replace "dock".That competition exists with cooperation is human history.do you think it will happen?

I'm not Modi. When he stood for election, he opted to face all this. As far as I am concerned, neither demonetisation nor mob lynchings are funny. But the hypercharged emotions were, and I took a break. If you want to make yourselves laughing stocks, why shouldn't I laugh?

@Dungeness pointed out Indians acted just as idiotic. I can't laugh at them, I live here, my family lives here. I can, and do, laugh at you.
No issues bro, just laugh it off if it makes you feel better. I am glad all is over, trade can resume and we have de facto control of Doklam. Win win for all.

No issues bro, just laugh it off if it makes you feel better. I am glad all is over, trade can resume and we have de facto control of Doklam. Win win for all.

Thank you for your kind permission.

From my side, if you think you have de facto control, and it makes you feel better, please feel free.

Interesting to meet another 65 year old on the forum.

China gave 2 statements, one by a military spokesman and the other by Wang Yi, our Finance Minister - both admonished the indians to "learn the lesson". So far since the "disengagement", zippo, nothing, nada from the indian side at all - Nothing from india's MEA nor their military counterpart.

Silence from the indians can be construed as acceptance to the two admonitions. China 2-0 india

China now occupies the Dong Lang territory and sets up our garrison there for good. Our base camp has perceivably moved forward, closer to the area of standoff.

Indians' retreat has endorsed effectively our sovereignty over the region.
China 3-0 india

We dictate what suits us the best in the forthcoming circumstance . We can sleep well in our garrison while the poor indians have to keep vigilant 24x7. Indians are in absolute passive mode since disengagement.
China 4-0

Neither the Bhutanese nor the indians has shown to the world that the indians' military presence was at the request of the Bhutanese. Never has the Bhutanese Government officially expressed their appreciation for the indians' presence upon the announcement of "disengagement".

Absence of these two important diplomatic protocols indicated the indians were creating a fiasco for their own interests only. It is also a strong signal sent to the indians that the Bhutanese refuse to live in the shadow of the indians.

China and Bhutan are the rightful parties to handle the issue at hand per se. China 6-0

And this clip of a PLA's mighty good kick sending the IA flying and then landing on all-4s to bite dust without a reply.

China 7-0 india. Half time!

LxQl-fykcypq2308422.gif

images

We Chinese should understand Indian feeling,but China is not public toilet.you got in and out so easily?

China gave 2 statements, one by a military spokesman and the other by Wang Yi, our Finance Minister - both admonished the indians to "learn the lesson". So far since the "disengagement", zippo, nothing, nada from the indian side at all - Nothing from india's MEA nor their military counterpart.

Silence from the indians can be construed as acceptance to the two admonitions. China 2-0 india

China now occupies the Dong Lang territory and sets up our garrison there for good. Our base camp has perceivably moved forward, closer to the area of standoff.

Indians' retreat has endorsed effectively our sovereignty over the region.
China 3-0 india

We dictate what suits us the best in the forthcoming circumstance . We can sleep well in our garrison while the poor indians have to keep vigilant 24x7. Indians are in absolute passive mode since disengagement.
China 4-0

Neither the Bhutanese nor the indians has shown to the world that the indians' military presence was at the request of the Bhutanese. Never has the Bhutanese Government officially expressed their appreciation for the indians' presence upon the announcement of "disengagement".

Absence of these two important diplomatic protocols indicated the indians were creating a fiasco for their own interests only. It is also a strong signal sent to the indians that the Bhutanese refuse to live in the shadow of the indians.

China and Bhutan are the rightful parties to handle the issue at hand per se. China 6-0

And this clip of a PLA's mighty good kick sending the IA flying and then landing on all-4s to bite dust without a reply.

China 7-0 india. Half time!

LxQl-fykcypq2308422.gif

images

correction: Wang Yi - our Foreign Minister!

Hard to thrash them when they keep unilaterally retreating like they did in Donglang.

I think India's strategy is to feed China more and more territory (whether India's or Bhutan's territory) to avoid a war, since during a war they will lose that territory anyway. Might as well give it to us now, it will save them from having to face another defeat like 1962.

lol where is the road being constructed ? give some authentic proof of the construction activity before claiming victory.

Back
Top Bottom