What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters

SubWater

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
please explain your answer and why you chose that.

temple-mount.jpeg

Burn something!

Shake fists in anger!

Stab random people!

Or just shrug one's shoulders and recognise Jerusalem is still there, still standing, and still open for visitors.

Remember the Islamic holy sites in Jerusalem are under Jordanian control.

Put pressure through all means possible in a united manner
The UNESCO deal should give you direction

I chose the first option cutting all ties with Americans.
being friend with whom is not your friend and acting as enemy does not mean at all.

Nothing can be done...
I don't know why do they care, you people were saying this is not going to change the reality on the ground... So why create multiple threads on the issue???
Move on

Surprised to see noone so far has chosen the option "War with Israel"

As I mentioned in another thread. All the leaders are with the US and public sentiment will be suppressed.

Arabs should get united and take it back if it means much for them... I dont consider it as any problem of Turkish people. Especially when i remember the past...Arab revolt, Sheriff Hussein, Lawrence, millions of Turkish soldiers lost lives fighting the west&arab rebels in Arab deserts..

Last edited:
It dosent change anything on the ground

Its the same situation yesterday as it is today

But the U.S is biased and can not be trusted actions have to be taken between countries like Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and beyond to reach a consensus on how we are going to deal with the threats to the muslim world from countries like israel

Remember we are 1.7 billion and growing quickly, Palestine must be supported and we must support the population growth of the people

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom