What's new

What should be Muslim world reaction to new American announcement about Beit ul muqaddas/jerusalem ?

what should be Islamic world reaction toward new American policy in ME ?

• Total voters
It dosent change anything on the ground

Its the same situation yesterday as it is today

But the U.S is biased and can not be trusted actions have to be taken between countries like Turkey, Iran, Pakistan and beyond to reach a consensus on how we are going to deal with the threats to the muslim world from countries like israel

Remember we are 1.7 billion and growing quickly, Palestine must be supported and we must support the population growth of the people

With all due respect, the "Muslim World" does not exist and the Palestinians are not our problem. The Palestinians/Arabs do not care about or give a damn about Pakistanis and we shouldn't about them either. Apart from Turkey, no other Muslim nation supports us and does what's in their own national interests. There is NO "Ummah" or NO Muslim unity. Only idealist Pakistanis believe otherwise. The other Muslims especially the Arab ones don't want anything to do with us. That is the reality. Patriotism and nationalism trumps religion each and every time.

With all due respect, the "Muslim World" does not exist and the Palestinians are not our problem. The Palestinians/Arabs do not care about or give a damn about Pakistanis and we shouldn't about them either. Apart from Turkey, no other Muslim nation supports us and does what's in their own national interests. There is NO "Ummah" or NO Muslim unity. Only idealist Pakistanis believe otherwise. The other Muslims especially the Arab ones don't want anything to do with us. That is the reality. Patriotism and nationalism trumps religion each and every time.
Try to speak for yourself... with the use of "I"

Reality check: Might is Right.

It was true when jews were expelled from Madina and Arab. It is true today when Israel/US kicking out Muslims from Jerusalem.

By the way, Jewish prophets also killed the men of the nations that they got victory over, and made their women and children slaves and usurped their land.

{Deuteronomy 20:12-14New International Version (NIV)}
12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

Therefore, present Israelies only following the Bible. No difference between Jews and Muslims here.

If only Muslim and Jews become Atheists, the problem will be solved which is mainly due to the religion.

Well I'm an atheist so I don't come at it from a religious angle. I come at it from a moral and historical stand point. Jews are an ancient people in this land and it's their right to live there.

Correct thread title should be "What will be the muslim world's reaction...." I guess we all know the answer to that.

Well I'm an atheist so I don't come at it from a religious angle. I come at it from a moral and historical stand point. Jews are an ancient people in this land and it's their right to live there.

I am also an Atheist and came at it from moral and legal point of view that in modern world States are run upon non religious Secular system and the International Laws of the new civilized world prohibits kicking out the native population in name of religion.

If Israel to be accepted the owner of Palestinian Land, then Red Indians too kick out all the White and Black Americans out of America while thousands of years of history of America belong to them.

I am also an Atheist and came at it from moral and legal point of view that in modern world States are run upon non religious Secular system and the International Laws of the new civilized world prohibits kicking out the native population in name of religion.

If Israel to be accepted the owner of Palestinian Land, then Red Indians too kick out all the White and Black Americans out of America while thousands of years of history of America belong to them.

If they were kicked out, it doesn't tally with the fact that 20% of Israelis are Arabs.

But I'll let you carry on believing the version you were indoctrinated with.:)

Reality check: Might is Right.

It was true when jews were expelled from Madina and Arab. It is true today when Israel/US kicking out Muslims from Jerusalem.

By the way, Jewish prophets also killed the men of the nations that they got victory over, and made their women and children slaves and usurped their land.

{Deuteronomy 20:12-14New International Version (NIV)}
12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

Therefore, present Israelies only following the Bible. No difference between Jews and Muslims here.
This same verse was actually used to punish the Jews, they were adjudicated based on the Jewish laws in the state of Medina.
In another incident a Jew was sentenced to be paraded through the streets of the city on a donkey under the same Jewish laws.

Arabs should get united and take it back if it means much for them... I dont consider it as any problem of Turkish people. Especially when i remember the past...Arab revolt, Sheriff Hussein, Lawrence, millions of Turkish soldiers lost lives fighting the west&arab rebels in Arab deserts..
Very large misconception.

More Arabs fought the revolt than there were Arabs fighting for the revolt.

If you think a small Kingdom in Hejaz represents the Arab world then you are mistaken. You should hold great respect for the Arabs as countless Arabs died for the Ottoman Empire in almost every conflict the Ottomans were involved in. It's about time people like you recognize them for their sacrifices rather than use them as scapegoats.

First Arabs must change, how can you put crazy desert people together? Turkey shouldn't waste time and money, we done much and still ther is no action from the arab world. They have resource, let them use it.
There was a time when Turkey needed help too and Muslims answered the call.

Here in Pakistan before partition; our Great Grand Fathers were executed by the British for refusing to fight our Ottoman brothers, our women donated all their jewelry for the Ottoman war effort, we sold our properties to help fund the war, we surrendered our main means of self-defense by sending all our arms to Turkey (which proved to be disastrous when around one million Muslims died in partition), we defected and mutinied; anything to avoid fighting our brothers and if we had to do it again, we would do it without hesitance without regret - because we know that unity is an integral part of our religion and that our Muslim brothers would also come to our aid in times of crisis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom