What's new

What Pisses Me Off About The European Migrant Crisis

Just to drive home the point

This is how your average Syrian woman looks like
Hamida.jpg

Indian men are notorious to lust for fairer skin

American Woman Gang-Raped In India | Culture Variety

3 Indians sentenced for raping Japanese student - CBS News

Now i shudder to think what could happen to defenseless refugee women when faced with these kind of guys.

india.jpg

Refugees leave their homeland in many cases to avoid harm being done to their female folk who are the most vulnerable in civil war type conflicts.....wouldn't make sense to move to someplace which is perceived rightly or wrongly to be the rape capital of the world !

I hope no Syrian refugee goes to india. Only men without families can try, until the war ends.

We are reading the one without the Gannet...

"This was the reason for Islam's view on at-ta'arrub ba'd al-hijra as reflected in many ahadith. At-ta'arrub ba'd al-hijra literally means "becoming shorn of one's percepts of faith after migrating [to city]," and technically, it means leaving an environment where you could follow Islam and moving to a place where you maybe prone to not following Islam. Such a migration is counted as one of the major sins."

You sure know more about Islam than I do!
Well, wrong. Koran and Hadith are different.
Hadith were made (by self-proclaimed "holy men") over hundred of years after the Prophet (pbuh) passed away. To be a Muslim, it's not required to believe in any of the countless Hadith.

I hope no Syrian refugee goes to india. Only men without families can try, until the war ends.

You sure know more about Islam than I do!
Well, wrong. Koran and Hadith are different.
Hadith were made (by self-proclaimed "holy men") over hundred of years after the Prophet (pbuh) passed away. To be a Muslim, it's not required to believe in any of the countless Hadith.

It is actually in the Koran, but I don't have a copy present, so I can't point out exactly where right now.

Just to drive home the point

This is how your average Syrian woman looks like
Hamida.jpg

Indian men are notorious to lust for fairer skin

American Woman Gang-Raped In India | Culture Variety

3 Indians sentenced for raping Japanese student - CBS News

Now i shudder to think what could happen to defenseless refugee women when faced with these kind of guys.

india.jpg

Refugees leave their homeland in many cases to avoid harm being done to their female folk who are the most vulnerable in civil war type conflicts.....wouldn't make sense to move to someplace which is perceived rightly or wrongly to be the rape capital of the world !
Did you smart brain comprehend the fact that the picture above is one of a protest march? :D Or did it not meet your IQ threshold? It is made easy for us to get it - we have low IQ.
I hope even lifeless bodies are also not allowed entry. There are enough Muslim, Arab, etc countries to take them in.

In one poll which is normally not reliable, but support for SD has been growing.
More reliable polls put them in third place.
Still they have less influence than last period due to an agreement
between the left and the right block last December.
Not sure. Personally, the Swedes I have met suffer from a self imposed position moral superiority. The position is suicidal for Sweden to exist as a state.

I hope even lifeless bodies are also not allowed entry. There are enough Muslim, Arab, etc countries to take them in.

I am glad we agree!

India | Hindu organisation calls on to rape dead muslim women by taking them out of graves publicly

I am glad we agree!

India | Hindu organisation calls on to rape dead muslim women by taking them out of graves publicly
You got duped. The video states that when India becomes a Hindurashtra, Muslims in India will be treated like Hindus are treated in Pakistan.

Did you smart brain comprehend the fact that the picture above is one of a protest march? :D Or did it not meet your IQ threshold? It is made easy for us to get it - we have low IQ.

Not sure. Personally, the Swedes I have met suffer from a self imposed position moral superiority. The position is suicidal for Sweden to exist as a state.

The ten rules of Jante states: (Applicable to all Scandinavia)

1. You're not to think you are anything special.
  2. You're not to think you are as good as we are.
  3. You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
  4. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are.
  5. You're not to think you know more than we do.
  6. You're not to think you are more important than we are.
  7. You're not to think you are good at anything.
  8. You're not to laugh at us.
  9. You're not to think anyone cares about you.
  10. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Does it matter whos responsible for the war and poverty in those countires? The refugees which mostly are civilian families certainly arent responsible for the games played by big powers over their lives.
Its obvious Europe cant take endless refugees but try to put your self in the shoes of these people, doesnt everybody dream of a life in peace, in a humane way where you dont need to work off your azz just to feed your children?
Now ofcourse we can take exsamples of Allahu Akbar screaming nutjobs but why are we fast in forgetting that those are just a minority among millions seeking a better life, who wouldnt try to get to the most peaceful and richest part of the world when his country lies in ruins because of a endless war where the only outlook is that a nutjob extremist group might take control of your village and possibly behead you or even worse?

Its fine to have a opinion, you can be against refugees, you can worry about your own life standart but drifting in the direction of racism is definately not the right way, seeing comment like ''Europe cleaning itself once in a while'' is just sick.

Its easy to talk behind a screen in a comfortable chair with 3 meals a day when the biggest problem of the day is that you forgot to buy toilet paper, while those refugees risk their life in a route where thousands already died.

Its just human nature to seek a better life even if it might cost your life.

Does it matter whos responsible for the war and poverty in those countires? The refugees which mostly are civilian families certainly arent responsible for the games played by big powers over their lives.
Its obvious Europe cant take endless refugees but try to put your self in the shoes of these people, doesnt everybody dream of a life in peace, in a humane way where you dont need to work off your azz just to feed your children?
Now ofcourse we can take exsamples of Allahu Akbar screaming nutjobs but why are we fast in forgetting that those are just a minority among millions seeking a better life, who wouldnt try to get to the most peaceful and richest part of the world when his country lies in ruins because of a endless war where the only outlook is that a nutjob extremist group might take control of your village and possibly behead you or even worse?

Its fine to have a opinion, you can be against refugees, you can worry about your own life standart but drifting in the direction of racism is definately not the right way, seeing comment like ''Europe cleaning itself once in a while'' is just sick.

Its easy to talk behind a screen in a comfortable chair with 3 meals a day when the biggest problem of the day is that you forgot to buy toilet paper, while those refugees risk their life in a route where thousands already died.

Its just human nature to seek a better life even if it might cost your life.

Most of the refugees interviewed in Hungary i saw today said that they left because Turks are mean and abusive to them.So,you know,maybe you're preaching to the wrong crowd here.

And yes,Europe can't take anymore of them,it's our own survival at stake,we have families to,how many terrorists came with them ? If 1% did we're royally screwed.How many Europeans are in need of healthcare ?

All the media showed the pictures of the dead Syrian toddler,where are the pictures of the 2 Italian elderly couple killed in their homes by fresh off the boat "refugees" 2 days ago? Where ?Where is the outrage ? Where is the humanity for people raped,killed in their homes,lands by hordes of barbarian nutcases? Sry...it's survival time! As one of our saying goes:"It's better for his mother to cry,than my mother"

2BEDD9AE00000578-3222405-This_image_made_a_political_point_about_how_few_Syrian_refugees_-a-68_1441378782983.jpg

Refugees welcomed by: Saudi: 0, Kuwait: 0, Qatar: 0, Emirates: 0, Bahrain: 0'

Another annoying video

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

None of them should be here, no wonder a handful of jews could beat the best of multiple countries in the region and the only real threat to IS is a bunch of kurds when every arab runs instead of defending. We dont want you here, you offer us nothing and your destroying your countries future by not supporting your nation, you wont be able to settle anywhere when the country you once lived in no longer exists.

Refugees used to be women and children, these days it looks like they are all angry grown men most likely going to cause some trouble in whatever nation they enter, far to many fucking nutjobs for us to take more than a handful in every now and then without risking ourselves.

They all look like dirty roma gypsies ready to rob your house and rape your wife which is probably something they are not that unfamiliar with, wouldnt want them near my street. Come as a family with a few kids and a wife fine but come as groups of large disorganised men, it dont fucking work like that. It dont work the other way either, some Syrians by me moved into a decent sized house and theres about 10 of them, and only one works and its not hard to guess what job (taxi driver) so im sure our government is looking after them by most likely giving them about 10 times what I earn in a month.

Refuges are people most in need, the weakest, the vulnerable, these men are not that, they are able bodied and capable of mounting a defense of their homeland and as the likes of IS are a far greater evil than Assad they clearly have more sympathetic views to IS as they choose to flee like a bunch of cowards instead of promising their families that they dont have to lose their home and even country.

Protests happen every where. Police kills people every where. Even in United States.

But in Libya NATO started giving Air cover and flew air support missions to empower alqadia.

In Syria, NATO started to support "moderate" rebels aka ISIS who are mostly British and French citizens.

In Afghanistan, NATO supported Mujahedin to fight USSR.

In Somalia NATO supported warlords to bring down the communist government of Somalia. After the fall of the Somali communist government, Somalia was left to be run by war lords.

etc etc etc.

Your criticism would have been valid, if NATO was not going around empowering Wahabi extremists and providing Air Support to alqaida and Isis in addition to protecting the tyrants in Saudi Arabia who breed Wahabi extremism for global export.

On Jul. 1, seven Su-25 Frogfoot attack planes (out of 10 believed to be operational in Iran) operated by the Pasdaran (informal name of the IRGC – the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution) have completed their deployment to Imam Ali Airbase where they will join the ex-Russian Air Force Su-25s already delivered to Iraq in the air war against ISIS (Al Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant). The aircraft (three Su-25UBK and four Su-25K jets) will be operated by four Iraqi pilots and 10 Iranian pilots.
The Aviationist » All Iranian Su-25 Frogfoot attack planes have just deployed to Iraq
Joseph Dempsey: Iraqi's latest Su-25s come from Iran | IISS

Iran's proxy wars
http://www.cfr.org/iran/irans-involvement-iraq/p12521
Iran's Proxy War Against the United States and Iraq | Institute for the Study of War

Last edited:

Yes. They are operating against ISIS.

Remember those "moderate rebels" supported by US and France in Syria who were staffed by French and British citizens? Right, they are now called ISIS.

If it was not for Iranian support the entire population of Iraq would have fallen under the slavery of French and US supported ISIS and Iran would have to deal with huge influx of refugees. Those Su-25 of Iran saved the day. Now Iraqis are living in their own country and can hope to defeat the French and American geopolitical games financed by their BFF, the Saudis.

Get a grip. When you destroy other people's homes, they are bound to migrate and since the planet is round and has the shape of a ball, the migrants eventually will end up near your own home. It is not like Europe is on another planet and Middle East on a different planet with a different orbit.

It is really amazing that I have to teach you guys these simple concepts. You guys claim to be democratic. It means you people ARE your government. It means when you go to war, it is you people who are going to war. It means when such a war happens you are responsible. Part of this responsibility when living on the same planet in a same orbit is to take in those people whose homes you have destroyed and whose employer you killed. You remember Gaddafi? The guy used to employ the African migrants. He was killed by a NATO operation. Migrants need jobs and Europe is rich.

Get a grip. For God's sake.

Shouldn't have overthrown Gaddafi or tried to overthrow Assad by backing the FSA/ISIS terrorists.

Europeans are dying and will need constant flow of immigrants to replace the declining population, wonder how many ISIS or Islamist sympathizers are there, it's truly a curse. I'm fascinated to see history unfolding in front of me, native Europeans eventually become minorities ironic.
680px-Demographics_of_Europe.svg.png

Population development in Europe. As it stands now, around 12% of the world's people live on this continent, but if demographic trends keep their pace, Europe's share may fall to around 7% in 2050. Declining birth rates (particularly in Germany) and a high life expectancy in most European states means that the aging and declining population will be a problem for many European economies, political and social institutions.
Demographics of Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

upload_2015-9-5_0-16-14.png

Map with the population density in EU at 2014.
Demographics of the European Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom