What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Since Indian Webforce is on the high and their lungies are showing the hard-on due to the call of War by their PM
I thought I must bump up the thread.

India just conducted an operation in Mayanmar and Now the Web force wants to do the same on Pakistan
so I repeat again

which place please?

PS: we must rule out Bangladeshi invasion since Hasina has already submitted a picture to show her alliagience to the crown of Dehli.
in addition to gifting the 71 surrender picture

she has promised to be a true vegetarian.
only take a bath on river Barham putr
and ban Mosques

@Irfan Baloch Do you not know the name of the river or are you mocking it's name due to it's relation to a particular religion ?

misspelled being lazy (not mocking) I know two Sanskrit named named rivers flow in Bangladesh so I used that name as I remember it from my school days

I meant Brahmaputra
(as it flows into Bangladesh and secondly due to its source Hasina offers her affection and affirms her allegiance so her country is spared)

here we go first target already selected
upload_2015-6-11_17-47-58.png

Oh janab, even there they don't have any official statement that the attack took place in Myanamar.

They keep saying it took place along side the border with Myanamar.

Big deal? Pakistan has been conducting military operations for years alongside the border with Afghanistan, but we never jump up and down of conducting operation inside Afghan territory.

We are NOT stupid, unlike what the kids here, will have you believing!

Since Indian Webforce is on the high and their lungies are showing the hard-on due to the call of War by their PM
I thought I must bump up the thread.

India just conducted an operation in Mayanmar and Now the Web force wants to do the same on Pakistan
so I repeat again

which place please?

PS: we must rule out Bangladeshi invasion since Hasina has already submitted a picture to show her alliagience to the crown of Dehli.
in addition to gifting the 71 surrender picture

she has promised to be a true vegetarian.
only take a bath on river Barham putr
and ban Mosques

Phele hamla Ganje pe karenge

damn seems like we will have to switch to cabbages for self defence
have eaten enough grass for our Nuclear missiles already
need to change taste

cabbages will be a befitting response to your Moli terror
cabbage and Muli paratha together with carbonated drink (desi tha Punjabis call it)

Why this thread in the Central and south Asian section?

Is it the new reflection of the current status of quality of threads and the new found attitude issues of the Forum staff?

Maar diya Zaalim

he was going to build a water walkway worth billions of dollars (while people dont have basic facilities).

We are going to take him put becuz we know Pakistan won't last lasjg without its best Intellectuals like Nawaz Sharif,Shabaz Sharif,Bilawal Bhutto,Zardari Etc

Why this thread in the Central and south Asian section?

Is it the new reflection of the current status of quality of threads and the new found attitude issues of the Forum staff?
here comes the section / forum police

:undecided:

kha Kay Muli Maro dakkar Ab ki Bar Modi Sarkar
narendra_modi_21112013.jpg

(Modi inspecting his elite troops before invasion)

Modi must attack Pakistan because Pakistanis are hiding Zaid Hamid who eats beef and taunts Indians all the time and then there is that punk rocker Hafiz saeed who only knows to post his troll faces. but there are so many targets where should Modi attack first?

Modi is also drawing his battle plans and will invade Bangladesh soon after the brave BSF forces destroy the Bangadeshi smugglers hideouts. the Indian special forces are just waiting for the Bangladeshi army to stage a mutiny which will be the cue for the attack.

on the other Side , what should Bangladesh and Pakistan do to avert this attack?

• become vegetarians?
  • protect Gay rights?

will Modi lead his troops wearing that chooridar Pajama :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom