What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
yes the fear is evident from my opening post

Burp... excuse me
Self Deprecating Humor has been a british trait, gut feel is you have picked some up and I would urge your bring up a few more of such thread. This does add dual charm to discourse, one being the humor and other being the gung ho junta screaming for blood. Love it

@cheekybird kaha ho Pappu ki toh lag gayi.... Your handsome, cute candidate for PM win equal seats to seats of BJP in UP only :lol:
Modi won you celebrated now lets move on:partay:

:P we should protect bharmacharyas' rights to avert the attack.

I strongly oppose becoming vegetarian because that will be a direct attack against KPK people . am sab kuch kar skta ha charrsi ka tika nai chorta
Agree 100% :enjoy:

YOU'RE HIRED.......:tup:
cartoon1_20111128.jpg

No Gujarati style veg food in pakistan...so i doubt he'll attack any pakistani city eateries.

i had been saying this for ages that Modi will not do anything stupid as is expected by his hardliner supporters.

All his emotional talk before election was just a political stunt.

i always feel a hardliner party ruling India is better than congress

I agree with what you have said..... for example just watch the interview he gave to Times Now.... In which he was truly moderate.... and i hope it remains that way.....

same manner less posts from Pakistani senior members i mean trollers sidi baat kro ki koi jawab nehi hai ya maa baap ne isi tarah kai sanskar dai hai ?

chuddi tum apnay maan bap k sanskar sambhal k rakho jitni gutter language ha na tumhari uss say ziada hum tumharay saray mouths main dal sakty hain gutter garbage so next time be careful while pouring shit from your mouth

Zaid Hamid > Modi in a 1 v 1 fight XD

Well in Hand to Hand combat Zaid Hamid would probably put Modi in hospital for few months. I mean Zaid Hamid maybe a crazy retard but he has some military training compared to that turtle faced Modi.

chuddi tum apnay maan bap k sanskar sambhal k rakho jitni gutter language ha na tumhari uss say ziada hum tumharay saray mouths main dal sakty hain gutter garbage so next time be careful while pouring shit from your mouth
same Muslim sanskars -_- jaisi maa baap k sanskar. first i would like to welcome u to come in India with your army or if u want than i will come to your city with IA. than talk with me u retarded Pakistani. at last i know about my countries History. and who are u ? muslims of the sub
continent behave just like the dalits of India. They share their genes with them as nearly 99% of muslims of this part
of the world are dalits
converted to islam. And
they have never been
able to grow out the conspiracy theories and lower caste mind set.

same Muslim sanskars -_- jaisi maa baap k sanskar. first i would like to welcome u to come in India with your army or if u want than i will come to your city with IA. than talk with me u retarded Pakistani. at last i know about my countries History. and who are u ? muslims of the sub
continent behave just like the dalits of India. They share their genes with them as nearly 99% of muslims of this part
of the world are dalits
converted to islam. And
they have never been
able to grow out the conspiracy theories and lower caste mind set.

What is going on here? :mad:

I would prefer modi to attack Karachi first ... specially liyari areas ...kasam se 2 din mai Astagfaar ker ke bhaage ga :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom