What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
This is just downright wrong way of thinking.

We, both India and PAkistan, are same when it comes to going for a fair maiden.

It's a complex most people in the region have which developed as a result of colonialism. tsk tsk guys!

Anyway, Hi :D it's been a while I didn't get to mess with you :P let's make up for that today :D

@Irfan Baloch is there anything wrong with eating your vegetables or protecting gay rights? You should be doing it even if Modi doesn't attack.

Modi has already started attacking Pakistani city of Srinagar in Kashmir.

Next could be Khalistan capital Amritsar.

I think Punjab shall be in priority. Baluchistan and NWFP shall not be attacked atall.

Last edited:
It's a complex most people in the region have which developed as a result of colonialism. tsk tsk guys!

Anyway, Hi :D it's been a while I didn't get to mess with you :P let's make up for that today :D

Please KOJI. No one hits on you, so why would I?

:p:

Rawalpindi will see a 200KT Hydrogen Bomb . Its forgone conclusion.

(Modi inspecting his elite troops before invasion)
Doesnt look like.
Modi must attack Pakistan because Pakistanis are hiding Zaid Hamid who eats beef and taunts Indians all the time and then there is that punk rocker Hafiz saeed who only knows to post his troll faces. but there are so many targets where should Modi attack first?

Modi is also drawing his battle plans and will invade Bangladesh soon after the brave BSF forces destroy the Bangadeshi smugglers hideouts. the Indian special forces are just waiting for the Bangladeshi army to stage a mutiny which will be the cue for the attack.

on the other Side , what should Bangladesh and Pakistan do to avert this attack?

• become vegetarians?
  • protect Gay rights?
If this thread was created in the wake of Myanmar ops then let me tell you that this was not the first time India has carried out such an operation on foreign soil.
Quoting a part of my post from another thread "India had carried out joint cross-border ops in Myanmar in 1995 and also in 2006, another op was carried out in Bhutan (2003).India and Myanmar had signed an agreement for cross-border access in 2010 and Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj raised the issue during a visit last August. Now since India has not signed any such agreement with Pakistan or China, it goes without saying that such ops can not be carried out on their soil without their permission or without exacerbating the relations further. "

Your COAS got into this mess without realising that he was being trolled.

Your COAS got into this mess without realising that he was being trolled.

So you people assign sensitive jobs to Trolls in India? Or simply put you elect trolls? I hope that red button is not under control of some troll, because that would lead to some trolling of this region that World would not like to see.

So you people assign sensitive jobs to Trolls in India? Or simply put you elect trolls? I hope that red button is not under control of some troll, because that would lead to some trolling of this region that World would not like to see.
it is @levina who got trolled
looking at the time stamp of this thread would have helped :)

The land belongs to Hindustan. All Pakistani cities should be completely destroyed.

Modi says

ALL your base are belong to us

Oh come on!
As if your politicos are angels. Lol
Politicians and their fan boys on both sides of the border use this technique(of provoking) very often.
And if that "red" button was under the control of a troll then both india and Pakistan would have turned into ashes by now.
why does the word Modi irk you so much???

it is @levina who got trolled
looking at the time stamp of this thread would have helped :)
To err is human :ashamed:
But I seriously didnt expect such a thread from you. Requesting you to move this thread to member's club.

Oh come on!
As if your politicos are angels. Lol
Politicians and their fan boys on both sides of the border use this technique(of provoking) very often.
And if that "red" button was under the control of a troll then both india and Pakistan would have turned into ashes by now.
why does the word Modi irk you so much???

The day I call or consider my country's politicians angels would be the day Pakistan has been revolutionised. :)

Modi is a word? I thought its some phenomena............................. I read Indian comments ranging from "My water tap is not working but no worries Modi Ji will fix it", "My cycle's Tyre is punctured, Modi ji will fix it", "My AC is broken Modi ji will fix it" to "We fired 50K rounds this time on LOC, Modi ji gave us Pakistanis a befitting reply". Modi ji na huay Magic Epoxy steel ho gay.

And obviously when you have too much of nonsense it will start irking you one day. By the way which Modi you were referring to Lalit Modi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom