What's new

What Pakistani City Should PM Modi Attack first?

Which City Modi Should Attack First and Why?

• Rawalpindi because of GHQ?

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Raiwand Because of Sherif Palace?

Votes: 44 61.1%
  • Muridkay because of Hafiz Saeed's Summer Pad?

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters
Since Indian Webforce is on the high and their lungies are showing the hard-on due to the call of War by their PM
I thought I must bump up the thread.

India just conducted an operation in Mayanmar and Now the Web force wants to do the same on Pakistan
so I repeat again

which place please?

PS: we must rule out Bangladeshi invasion since Hasina has already submitted a picture to show her alliagience to the crown of Dehli.
in addition to gifting the 71 surrender picture

she has promised to be a true vegetarian.
only take a bath on river Barham putr
and ban Mosques

Nice

Its because you guys got little members and do not need the extra breathing room.

Adult diaper fits better with tights! :D
images

Since Indian Webforce is on the high and their lungies are showing the hard-on due to the call of War by their PM
I thought I must bump up the thread.

India just conducted an operation in Mayanmar and Now the Web force wants to do the same on Pakistan
so I repeat again

which place please?

PS: we must rule out Bangladeshi invasion since Hasina has already submitted a picture to show her alliagience to the crown of Dehli.
in addition to gifting the 71 surrender picture

she has promised to be a true vegetarian.
only take a bath on river Barham putr
and ban Mosques

The panic is showing!! :D

@Irfan Baloch Do you not know the name of the river or are you mocking it's name due to it's relation to a particular religion ?

misspelled being lazy (not mocking) I know two Sanskrit named named rivers flow in Bangladesh so I used that name as I remember it from my school days

I meant Brahmaputra
(as it flows into Bangladesh and secondly due to its source Hasina offers her affection and affirms her allegiance so her country is spared)

@Irfan Baloch
Thank you for the clarification.

The river is called Padma in Bangladesh, I believe you know that too. The name Padma reminds us of our deep cultural ties with the land and it's culture. It has been the center of many great works of arts and letters including innumerable works of Rabindranath Thakur, the Nobel Laureate poet who has given the National Anthem of both the countries, India and Bangladesh.

Also, I know you have certain admin privileges here, by virtue of which you can edit others' posts. but I think it will be nice if you reply in the regular way, the way everybody else does.

A surveillance tape for Indians to help them identify their target. This much I can help them rest they will have to figure out themselves. Note the there is phone number mentioned too, if Indian airborne Special Forces at some point feel misdirected or lost call that number for instructions to help reach the point

Pakistani Pigeons of Haji Suliman of Mohallah Khoo Haripur City Hazara | Tune.pk

We were in the Lahore in 1965. We did not attacked it or killed even a single citizen. We do not think that we will become a great civilization by attacking civilian population or become Gazi by beheading enemy. You know we returned 70000 Pakistani soldiers without even a single complaint of Human right violation or Geneva convention.

It is not just BBC though. :lol: Also when did I say BBC is propoganda? Not that I can remember.

My Bad. Its just that I have seen so many of your brethren dissing NYT, BBC etc that i assumed all of you would be consistent.

Though this does make me wonder what kinda man would admit in a survey that there tools are small.

Back
Top Bottom