What's new

What or who was JFK talking about ?

TY for your reply. I,ve researched about them a lot ...but its soo wierd that i never base my facts on them...came to know about the video and decided this....

I know from where you suddenly got the link of the vedio.
You are following specific Pakistani forums with religous devotion and now you want to check the pulse.

oh please don't start another Freemasons theory

Last time i heard Obama is the follower of Freemasons ........... i still can't stop laughing :rofl:

To me it seems Obama is the target.
Same like media blame Musharraf for being american but totally ignore appoligistic of KL bill, where as satanic mercenaries have tried to kill Musharraf on various occasions.
He is still alive for a reason.....

Last edited:
Wow...from Pakistan to JFK to human sacrifice in India to cult following :cheesy:

That one of the most wonderfully constructed fantasy posts of all times. IF you don't know anything then don't speak about it and make a fool of yourself

You asked for opinion and now you are telling others not to believe!
Why? first opinion shaked you?

OTTOMAN said:
And the communist shot him?

No, he was shot by a man who thought he was a communist, but in reality, he was just a failed loner who was of questionable sanity. I don't think Oswald was clinically "crazy", but he was clearly delusional and had tried to kill an American Army General just before he shot the President. It happens here. The man who shot President Reagan was the same sort of fellow. We have lots of guns and "kooks" can get them.

There is always some one to balame and frame.
I say no individual can pull together such happenings.
Blaming individual is funny...

Oh the Masonic Conspiricies :rofl:

Those interested in facts read... book
synagogue_of_satan_cover.jpg

Power of Prophecy: Synagogue of Satan (The): The Secret History of Jewish World Domination

And the communist shot him?

he was not the only American President who spoke out about the satanic gang in helplessness and not the only one to be shot at.
Do you know 'Andrew Jackson'? was he also shot upon by communists?
Actually shooting is the last resort when all other resorts cease to work for satan followers.
Barak Obama is already in trouble, i see him suddenly being rounded up from all directions. very soon he will speak up in helplessness.
His recent and sudden troubles are good indicators what is cooking for him and what is to follow.
Didn't you notice the Oil leak by UK company and his smiling CEO, NY terrorist attack and Pakistani complicit, Sudden rise of violence in Iraq, Iran getting bold and meeting South American leaders....

Do you think without organised Mafia at high up places it is possible to creat mega havocs?

hey Bro very true you are...

oh please don't start another Freemasons theory

Last time i heard Obama is the follower of Freemasons ........... i still can't stop laughing :rofl:

Obama is not the freemason...

YouTube - JFK Secret Society Speech Re-edit

what or who is he talking about, most conspiracy theorists give this to proof that Illuminati and NWO exist...But i,d like to hear the views of people from PDF and especially Americans ..

The President and the Press: Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association - John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

I have no intention of establishing a new Office of War Information to govern the flow of news. I am not suggesting any new forms of censorship or any new types of security classifications. ~ J.F.K.

To the extent he's referring to a greater evil, he's referring to the Soviet Union. As for "secret societies," he means societies and governments that use censorship to stifle dissent (aka Soviet Union). He does ask that American newspapers make sure that they're being informative (and seems to suggest that they should consider the effects of publication of sensitive info on national security).

Back
Top Bottom