What's new

What next in Dubai?

Awesome

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
So what's your guess, what will happen to Pakistan cricket in Dubai?

I think they'll nab someone on drugs.

UAE always been good for pakistan winning games and good for everyone dubai brings luck to pakistan we have won almost every game which we have lost in beggining here anyway if team plays for country i dont see they will be loosing easily to South africans it will be tough series if MA played this series boy who knows we could win this series easily anyway we are not that bad too

One by one, all options for Pakistan have been eliminated. No home games, no UK games, Dubai games are the only things left.

So if people want Pakistan out of cricket, Dubai should be targeted. The Yasser Hameed incident shows that stupid Pakistani cricketers are a dime a dozen.

My prediction is that the Akmal brothers would be targeted. They fit the profile, young and reckless.

One by one, all options for Pakistan have been eliminated. No home games, no UK games, Dubai games are the only things left.

So if people want Pakistan out of cricket, Dubai should be targeted. The Yasser Hameed incident shows that stupid Pakistani cricketers are a dime a dozen.

My prediction is that the Akmal brothers would be targeted. They fit the profile, young and reckless.

pakistan can play cricket in china.

yes why not china willl be the good for pakistan toooo well as we all know the time is bad for pakistan cricket and ICC is fully involved with other few boards to isolate pakistan there is some consiperacy is on against pakistan what pakistan need sensible chairman like general sahab but with corrupt gove we are not going not going to get him my next vote in next election is not going to be for PPP and i will make sure they looose next election atleast from my small help that i willl make sure no one will vote for them from my family INSHAHALLAH

^^^

Yes China and Turkey too are good options.

Excellent news ! We should now concentrate on playing Football and get rid of this archaic colonial holdover.

ICC is rubbish and cricket is good game but the probleum is it is run by the thing which have double standards and it will make bad image of the game in world and cannot be the global game

Back
Top Bottom