What's new

What Might an India-Pakistan War Look Like?

Given that india is, and is expected to continuously outspend pak in the foreseeable future, is it not merely a matter of time before india acquires enough firepower to be able to ensure short, decisive, military campaigns? I think the debate should be only about HOW LONG before india acquires the tools necessary for hit and run attacks.

LOL....Forget everything else tell me one thing according to the condition of your economy how many days can you fight?Dont reply with philosopihical BS.

ha ha ha .......

This is a favourite Indian response.

May I ask you as to how did you fight wars when you were growing at Hindu Growth Rate,

What makes you think we can't tighten our belt economically and still give you a bloody nose.

How do you explain economic impact during a war. Please make an attempt. It may widen your horizon a bit.

And also, see how would your economy be hurt by a war with Pakistan.

We won't get the FDI that we are getting - as it is, it is not good and probably may not make a real difference. Would you get the FDI - it will be reduced beyond redemption and will hurt you much more.

The exports and imports would reduce, so would yours. We can live without some foreign stuff. You would lose much more money doing this.

Your IT orders would go down the drain as it happened last time when you guys mobilized, as foreigners won't feel comfortable to visit India and those present would start leaving.

I can go on..........

We are poor - we will get a bit more poor.

It is you guys who would suffer a major economic blow.

Remember, favourite Indian sarcasm - ye Ghas hi khayein ge.

Haan ghas khaya aur 100 se ziyada bum bana liye.

Ab phir Ghas kha kar bhi tumhara bathaar torr dein ge.

ha ha ha .......

May I ask you as to how did you fight wars when you were growing at Hindu Growth Rate,

What makes you think we can't tighten our belt economically and still give you a bloody nose.

How do you explain economic impact during a war. Please make an attempt. It may widen your horizon a bit.

We won't get the FDI that we are getting - as it is, it is not good and probably may not make a real difference. Would you get the FDI - it will be reduced beyond redemption and will hurt you much more.

The exports and imports would reduce, so would yours. We can live without some foreign stuff. You would lose much more money doing this.

Your IT orders would go down the drain as it happened last time when you guys mobilized, as foreigners won't feel comfortable to visit India and those present would start leaving.

I can go on..........

LOL...Yes right MR Economist we even after being in much better position than you will only suffer.How dare i say Pakistan can suffer.

Theres no point in arguing with a person with that logic and listen if i want i can prove a point on the capablilites of your Armed forces "to inflict damage on Indian cities" like you said by posting a few videos but then some of you will be hurt and other will complain and thread will go down the drain.

ha ha ha .......

I can go on..........

So you've hit rock bottom and don't mind burying yourself further under a pile of sh!t. Obviously, you people need to stop identifying with imaginary heroes of warrior clans that once upon a time used to lord over the sub-continent. There is no honor or glory to be had, while suffocating under a pile of muck.

What can you say about a nation inhabited by a nervous and insecure youth with suicidal fantasies that culminate with 72 glory holes?!

LOL...Yes right MR Economist we even after being in much better position than you we will only suffer.How dare i say Pakistan can suffer.

Theres no point in arguing with a person with that logic and listen if i want i can prove a point on the capablilites of your Armed forces "to inflict damage on Indian cities" like you said by posting a few videos but then some of you will be hurt and other will complain and thread will go down the drain.

What I said was that your economic suffering will be much much more than ours, because our economy is not as big as yours. And therefore our economic suffering would be much much lesser - but, yes while we would also be hurt, we have a strong military wherewithal to hurt you pretty bad as well. Both economically and militarily. And if conventional response is not enough, the bums are always there in reserve.

Very simple.

So you've hit rock bottom and don't mind burying yourself further under a pile of sh!t. Obviously, you people need to stop identifying with imaginary heroes of warrior clans that once upon a time used to lord over the sub-continent. There is no honor or glory to be had, while suffocating under a pile of muck.

What can you say about a nation inhabited by a nervous and insecure youth with suicidal fantasies that culminate with 72 glory holes?!

No tin horn - when we go down. we take you down with us.

And keep all the 72 as well.

What I said was that your economic suffering will be much much more than ours, because our economy is not as big as yours. And therefore our economic suffering would be much much lesser - but, yes while we would also be hurt, we have a strong military wherewithal to hurt you pretty bad as well. Both economically and militarily. And if conventional response is not enough, the bums are always there in reserve.

Very simple.

Lets assume you know what an artillery shell costs,what a sortie of F-16 costs and what various missiles cost tell me where would you get the money to buy the weapons after20-30 days of war?...Ghas bech k?

Nuclear bombs detonating all over and 1.5 billion people in Hell. End of story. I mean that's how these threads end. :D

quit ur mumbling war is no joke guys dont think throwing some bombs going 2 solve anything

if a nuclear war happens its surely not for any of u millions will die kashmir ko toh jala daloge hi

fir pak ya india ko fir se khada honeme minimum 100 sal lag jayenge

Like This:

Nuclear-explosion.jpg
oye tenu agar india pak jung dekhni hai tey pdf vich dekh le...utthay border naal ke bhangra ho riya c punjabi dhol bajj riya c.

One of the best articles on such a subject I have read in recent times. It is well balanced, takes appropriate cognizance of the ground realities and covers all related aspects in well articulated manner.

This guy is good.

I think you didn't understand the points.. It says that if India goes for small scale war it will benefit pakistan, e.g kargil 1999 where pakistani forces lasted for long time.. And if India goes for large sclae war, it will destroy pakistany forces, e.g 1971 (you already know the result of that war)..

Now you still think that it is unbiased article..??:azn:

hmm, i don't thing Dying economy of Pakistan can survive even 5 days of full-fledged war

Nuclear bombs detonating all over and 1.5 billion people in Hell. End of story. I mean that's how these threads end. :D
woh sab chadd enjoy these................:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom