What's new

What kind of person Burhan Wani was?

we hope he is an inspiration to thousands as Pakistanis are claiming ,we hopes to see lakhs of inspired youth in Pakistan.

bhai sahab , he was nothing but a terrorist and got the best shot from IA. we hardly knew this dog before but now he is known a terrorist.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....YOU ARE PANICKED.....THATS WHY YOU'RE LABELING EVERYONE AS A TERRORIST.....

He was a young lad, a brave one indeed....inspiration for thousands of Kashmiris!!! May he rest in peace!!!
Really? When a terrorist pisses in his pants seeing the approaching Indian Army, it's far from being brave!! They found his pants wet like a baby's diaper when they found him!! Lol! :lol:

Really? When a terrorist pisses in his pants seeing the approaching Indian Army, it's far from being brave!! They found his pants wet like a baby's diaper when they found him!! Lol! :lol:

Yeah this was trended on Facebook for while
His voice interception was also out
I will find it

lol not everyone but a dog called burhan and a super breed of his species called hafiz saeed.. Just two
i will pray that god bless Pakistan with thousand such braves!!!

I have no reason to believe on Indians at this moment regarding Kashmir....Burhan is and will be remembered by Kashmiris forever...This is the most important thing....

Interesting so he was just social media activist, no wonder Kashmiris are pissed off at Indian army terrorism. This changes everything.

Burhan is and will be remembered by Kashmiris forever...This is the most important thing....
Really? This moron had 10 cases of murder against him and a reward of Rs 10 Lakhs on his head as he had butchered Kashmiri Muslim sarpanches, Kashmiri Muslim policemen and Kashmiri Muslim civilians. And you guys including your lame duck prime minister call him a 'martyr'?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom