What's new

What kind of person Burhan Wani was?

He is same for Kashmiri what bhgat singh was for Indians
We treat Bhagat singh,Jinna as freedom fighters.
And regarding you might not have been tought in history classes,but how the police arrested Bhagat singh and the how the dog pissed in his phants when he saw security forces will tell even a blind man the difference.

BURHAN WANI an innocent toddler, who innocently wants to play with flowers ( guns) on sainik colonies and Men in uniform... his innocence has no boundaries...

Indian army should have saved one bullet. This child would have died just by the noise of a firecracker. Internet warrior.

Burhan wani was a warning for Keyboard warriors. But as I predicted the hullabaloo is dying down. I hope it continues this way.

And regarding you might not have been tought in history classes,but how the police arrested Bhagat singh and the how the dog pissed in his phants when he saw security forces will tell even a blind man the difference.
And regarding Bhagat singh you might not have been tought in history classes,but how the police arrested Bhagat singh and the how the dog wani pissed in his phants when he saw security forces will tell even a blind man the difference.

I think this is what you ment

a small time courier to terrorists,who climed the rank as to fill the posts of those who went to unnamed grave,became famous for his selfie which became ultimate reason for his death.

So,IMO,A foolish one who died because of selfie. :rofl:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom