What's new

What is your idea about the possibility of secularism in Iran?

So far religious folks of Iran have a religious government. If people are not secular, how do you want to make a secular government?
It will be like Egypt. A secular government overthrown by religious folks.
you have no idea what you are talking about this was not islamist revoultion at the time when we were facing the regime the muslim brotherhod was negotiating with mubark

Iran are a moderate people right from Persian empire on wards. Secularism will suit it.

I am very sorry. I know a lot about Iran. Its just a typing error. I never know that i had put a question mark until u showed me. And i do know Iran is a democracy. Thats why i had asked why these protest are for?

If Iran is a democracy, Saudi Arabia is Denmark and North Korea is Canada.

Get on that wiki my friend lol

Are Iranians secular or not?
Internet browsers don't represent the whole Iran.

if what Abii says is true the youth are secular then it is just a matter of time dont forget this youth will be future soldiers doctors teachers maybe it wont be a big civil war maybe not
i am not iranian and i think this should be left to iranians to decide but i think secular iran would be better

I've visted Egypt. Nice country!

Are Iranians secular or not?
Internet browsers don't represent the whole Iran.

The world isn't black and white.

Secularism only means division of 'church and state.' In that sense yes. Nobody is saying Iranians are closet Danish people in their beliefs.

Iranians are incharge of their won destiny... Fate lays in the hands of the Younger generation.

i am glad you enjoyed you visit where did you go and what do you think of egyptians after seeing them ?

Nice people. Crazy traffic in Tahrir Square though :P.

I've visted Alexandira and Luxour city...

The world isn't black and white.

Secularism only means division of 'church and state.' In that sense yes. Nobody is saying Iranians are closet Danish people in their beliefs.

Iranians are more wise about secularism and are more nationalistic than Danes.

if what Abii says is true the youth are secular then it is just a matter of time dont forget this youth will be future soldiers doctors teachers maybe it wont be a big civil war maybe not
i am not iranian and i think this should be left to iranians to decide but i think secular iran would be better

By the way what do you mean by secularism of iranian youths?

1. They are anti-islam
2. Muslims but respect all the religions
3. They dont have any religion at all...

Back
Top Bottom