What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

Unfortunately most from South Asia are short

A 5'8 midget ! :(

:o:That's the world average I think:

The estimated average height for the human male across the world is approximately 5ft 8 1/2in (1.73 m.)

Male Average Height | Man | Men

You're not a midget, but you're still short:haha:.

It's a shame you're taller than me, though if you weren't we'd look like this:sarcastic:

article-2344762-1A68F156000005DC-570_306x423.jpg

I like tall men, they can open things I can't even see:partay:.

Aaap kar ray hain chalakian lolz aur itna chota na banain. Ab forum pay nee likhna itnay indians kay beech.

Internet pay saray indians 6 ft kay hotay hain ar sab ki pakistani gfs hoti hain.

I was wondering why every PDFer is 6 ft or taller! Come on, there must be some Desi people less than 6 ft! ;p

is 5.10/11(10.5) bad for late boomer 17 year old teenager ? :?

:o:That's the world average I think:

The estimated average height for the human male across the world is approximately 5ft 8 1/2in (1.73 m.)

Male Average Height | Man | Men

You're not a midget, but you're still short:haha:.

It's a shame you're taller than me, though if you weren't we'd look like this:sarcastic:

article-2344762-1A68F156000005DC-570_306x423.jpg

I like tall men, they can open things I can't even see:partay:.

I am exactly the world average then ! :(

So you probably have to wear a pair of heels just to reach the cookie jar ! :tongue:

Aaah well as they say - All the best things come in small packages ! :smokin:

That's what they say to prove India is teeming with 50 million Bangladeshi immigrants! ...............:cuckoo:
Wishful thinking.
Their logic on kashmir issue is also pretty convoluted so iam not surprised at these lies.

@Shamain whts you height ?
Me 5 feet 3 short dark and handsome....:sarcastic:
Hahaha every body 6 feet 6 plus specially indian guys me here in UAE most of Indian feelo fell under 5.6 short dark and not handsome...
:rofl:

Height is over rate

Shorter guys are more agile in battle , can quickly seat in planes
can be more productive overall

Tall guys have to bend their knees in planes and sad lives

168px-Tyrion_Lannister_in_the_Vale.jpg

Also when a short guy holds a sheild their whole body is protected unlike the tall fella

Back
Top Bottom