What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

TheLahoriNaqliKhusriGuy is so short that even his d1ck is taller than him.

Naqli khusris are those who are born men but catsrate themselves willingly to be considered a transgender. LMAO
seems legit now i know why he come on defence forum to whine like a raped widow

Lol.
It is fun to see Pakistanis suffering from such Napoleon complex they are inflating their heights to be taller than Scandinavians

If It Gives You A Good Nights Sleep All Pakistanis Are 4 ft Dwarfs Descending From Hobbits There Happy Now

should i shove them all up your @ss or cat?
Poor thing already has many shoved up there thats the cause of restlessness that shows on pdf.

You're right actually it's bigger than your brain. Of course that's nothing too special but still.
Hmm i was referring to TheLahoreNaqliKhusriGuy ididnt know u think u are him to quote me.

As of bigger than brain then ididnt know ur brain (if any ) sits in ur d1ck that u wud compare it with a brain LMAO

This guy is Fag version of detergent always seeking attention
Lmao @ detergent i got it now LMAO

maxresdefault.jpg

should i shove them all up your @ss or cat?

Uffff itni barri sarri ?
Poor thing already has many shoved up there thats the cause of restlessness that shows on pdf.

Hmm i was referring to TheLahoreNaqliKhusriGuy ididnt know u think u are him to quote me.

As of bigger than brain then ididnt know ur brain (if any ) sits in ur d1ck that u wud compare it with a brain LMAO

Lmao @ detergent i got it now LMAO

Aapnay tou usko bhi peechay chorr diya. Shabash.

Back
Top Bottom