What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

Even if only 1000 are on PDF, the sample size is sufficient to not have a large deviation from average.

No Actually It Is Not Many Pakistanis On PDF Are Overseas Also The Ones Here Safely Assumed To Be A Decent Income Earning Lot So Their Nutrition Would Be Much Better.

So No Man Sample Size Is Neither Sufficient Nor Suitable

Alrighty, I should decrease my height on internet just to accommodate couple of insecure shorties. LOL

No Actually It Is Not Many Pakistanis On PDF Are Overseas Also The Ones Here Safely Assumed To Be A Decent Income Earning Lot So Their Nutrition Would Be Much Better.

So No Man Sample Size Is Neither Sufficient Nor Suitable
Even British Pakistanis who have better nutrition are only 5'8"
11ucadh.png

That's pretty much impossible.
I calculated the average of Pakistani response on this thread and it is 6'1.4"
That would make them taller than Dutch, Scandinavians and South Sudanese.:lol::lol::lol:
Now if u are short how can i help it? And if pakistanis avg is coming out so nice and its another reason to make already miserable indians more miserable https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ies-beats-india-afghanistan-un-report.548764/

and drop them further on happiness list then what can i do?

So many weak men in this thread. I am 6 lightyears tall. That's right. So I I have individually raised the average height of Pakistanis from 5'6 to 7 feet .Be very afraid GANGADESHIS and E.N.D.I.A.N.S and RAAAAA and MOSSAD. Also we wuz Arabs and shiet.
not even a single like
10404292_1487266428210054_3387909196186306021_n.jpg

Now if u are short how can i help it? And if pakistanis avg is coming out so nice and its another reason to make already miserable indians more miserable https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ies-beats-india-afghanistan-un-report.548764/

and drop them further on happiness list then what can i do?

Many Pakistanis said their heights are 5'6, 5'7, 5'10, 5'11. Few of us are over 6'. This guy probably is five footer and he wants everyone to be like him just so he doesn't feel insecure. Now what should I do? Reduce my height by a foot so that he gets happy we are in the same league. Screw it.

Lol.
It is fun to see Pakistanis suffering from such Napoleon complex they are inflating their heights to be taller than Scandinavians
LMAO majority pakistanis in pakistan dont even know what are scandinavians and LMAO who in this thread even thought about scandinavians? Lolzzzz. They shared their heights and thats it. Scandinavians could be 9 feet for all we care.

Chalo koi nahi dont cry indian , go watch Bob and Vegana to help urself with ur tears.

LMAO majority pakistanis in pakistan dont even know what are scandinavians and LMAO who in this thread even thought about scandinavians? Lolzzzz. They shared their heights and thats it. Scandinavians could be 9 feet for all we care.

Chalo koi nahi dont cry indian , go watch Bob and Vegana to help urself with ur tears.
They did not share their real height but fake ones.
It is impossible for average height in Pakistan to be 6'1.4" when Dutch the world's tallest people are 6'1.5" tall.

They did not share their real height but fake ones.
It is impossible for average height in Pakistan to be 6'1.4" when Dutch the world's tallest people are 6'1.5" tall.
Okay if that makes ur indian msierable life less miserable then why not please urself with this thought. By all means LMAO :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom