What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

:lol:My parents actually bought me a step ladder when I first moved into my house. Fortunately things are low enough that I'm not doing this:

Short-girl-problems.jpg

I still need a booster seat to see over my steering wheel though:D

No offense, but how did you get a commission in armed forces ? Don't they have height limits ?

Apparently every indian on PDF is over 6'1 ... Built like Arnold ... A successful "____",a play boy,has a american of british accent "yaa"... :tup:

:D
ara bhai mai haryana sai hu waha 5'10" + normal height hai. Yae milne aa jao ,jaat logo ko koi problem ni pakistaniyo sai.(punjabi)

:sarcastic:Oh dear, I wasn't prepared for that one. Innuendo time?

I was talking about myself ! :undecided:

Nope, not about either thing. My parents like to tease me and if I want to see over the steering wheel I either need a booster seat or this:

Any recline and I can't see the road in front of my car:lol:.

Nope...I am not buying it ! :tsk:

Didn't the Norwegian Navy have height cut-off points ? :azn:

183 cm, and not really tall. My elder brother is 189 cm.

Sure? Most of the White-American guys whom i've come across at the bars, work, or at the beaches here in the 'states are usually the tallest i've seen. Most of them are always over 6 foot, at least. Come to think of it most Northern Europeans are usually the tallest; as per statistics and also from just my personal interaction.

No, there is no height requirement. With a military numbering only 26,000, they can't afford to be picky:

http://www.nih.no/upload/Forsvarets institutt/Nordic Test Protocoll.pdf

If you can pass the physical requirements, you can be accepted through FOS (defense selection):

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history | Page 22

Great :D At this part of world (South Asia -Pakistan). All three branches of military has minimum 5-3 or 5-4 or maximum 6'1 or 6'2. height requirement

Great :D At this part of world (South Asia -Pakistan). All three branches of military has minimum 5-3 or 5-4 Height or maximum 6'1 or 6'2.

:lol:I'd miss that cutoff point.

What's the weight requirement, I'm sure I'd miss that too:oops:.

ara bhai mai haryana sai hu waha 5'10" + normal height hai. Yae milne aa jao ,jaat logo ko koi problem ni pakistaniyo sai.(punjabi)

Not Panjabi .. But i find your accent/language really funny.. I had a few Frnds whose folks migrated from Hisar etc... "Arey bc beti c..d ..." That's the only thing they spoke... Nothing else made any sense..: lol:

My stats

183 Cm (6'0 feet). Was skinny and scrawny as hell. Weighing at 65 KG. Then I started bulking up. Reached 90-92. Some muscle mass some fat. Now looks are normal for now.

@DESERT FIGHTER You bulking or shedding weight these days ?

Back
Top Bottom