What's new

What is YOUR height? =)

An australian friend of mine and I will probably take you up on your offer this winter bro! :)

Plan on doing Ooty/Kodai circuit, Kerala (Munnar, Periyar etc. circuit .... not to forget Idikki of course), and also Coorg.

NE looks too hot right now unfortunately, in terms of getting there and back.

Cheers, Doc

Cool ..most welcome to Kerala... :)

Aray kaha tau ha ka Pakistan aa jain but bike ki koi gunjaish nai ha

I was just thinking of this newly opened trade transit route.

Convoy of trucks. I can always ride alongside in between your checkposts. Jab koi thulla dikha, bas ek truck mein ghus jaane ka.

I can just see the headlines if caught "India exporting weapon of mass destruction to Afghanistan via Pakistan."

Cheers, Doc

Aray kaha tau ha ka Pakistan aa jain but bike ki koi gunjaish nai ha

Wah Wah, Kia khoob farmaya aap ne.
Issi moke pe aik sher arz hai.

Baat Kirdar ki hoti hai Wagarna ~Mohsin
Qad mien to Saya bhi insan se bara hota hai!

Lol. Can't you tell from my height?

Hehe..I get the point.
My aunt is around 5.10 . She used to tell us stories about how hard it was to find a suitable match for her. Her friends used to tease her telling, get married to Amitabh Bachhan. And then she landed my uncle. That guy is a specimen. :P

waiting for the day when that bone chilling thread is open by a kid asking for the size of you ****

Hehe..I get the point.
My aunt is around 5.10 . She used to tell us stories about how hard it was to find a suitable match for her. Her friends used to tease her telling, get married to Amitabh Bachhan. And then she landed my uncle. That guy is a specimen. :P

You guys have some "giantness" dna running in your genes or what! ;p

Your uncle's lucky - got his match! One of my 'shorter' uncle (5'7") married a tall Russian woman (6'11"). Looks weird when you see them together, lol!

f1172545acc6100da73d39fd95b036ec.jpg

You guys have some "giantness" dna running in your genes or what! ;p

Your uncle's lucky - got his match! One of my 'shorter' uncle (5'7") married a tall Russian woman (6'11"). Looks weird when you see them together, lol!
Hehe..rest of my family came out fine. My mom is 5.5. My dad is 6.1 I'm 5. 10. It's just that my aunt :P

My father has 7 brothers!! Once I had casually joked,"Was there no TV or any other entertainment that time?" I still remember the slap that followed next..hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom