What's new

What is your favorite movie?

Yuk.......hated no country for old men,,,**** that silent villain killing with high pressure gas shit:lol:

WHAT???

No love for my man Javier Bardem? You sir *adjusts monocles* are a philistine

Simply hate govinda :suicide2:

When I was in punjab university lahore at the end of 90s , all of us living in the hostel used to watch Friday night movies telecast on doordarshan TV (strong signals in lahore :D) on the TV set in the common room of our hostel. Only Govinda's comedy movies used to attract full house (full common room) of about 100 hosteller. The movies of Khans or any other actors never had such attendance. This speaks a lot about the success of those movies in 90s.

One of my fav song from that movie.

abey Clint Eastwood fan, shouldn't you have listed unforgiven, Gran Turismo or good, the bad and the ugly as your favorites.

When I was in punjab university lahore at the end of 90s , all of us living in the hostel used to watch Friday night movies telecast on doordarshan TV (strong signals in lahore :D) on the TV in the common room of the hostel. Only Govinda's comedy movies used to attract full house (full common room) of about 100 hosteller. The movies of Khans never had such attendance in the common room of our hostel.

betraying your fellow Indian Muslims, and watching a movie acted by a Yindoo clown!

You disgust me!

abey Clint Eastwood fan, shouldn't you have listed unforgiven, Gran Turismo or good, the bad and the ugly as your favorites.

betraying your fellow Indian Muslims, and watching a movie acted by a Yindoo clown!

You disgust me!

That hindu clown Govinda's father was from my city Gujranwala so there is some geographical connection between us :D

WHAT???

No love for my man Javier Bardem? You sir *adjusts monocles* are a philistine

Javier bardem was villain in latest bond flick if i remember...........
But i just did not like the movie,,,i was rooting for that man in cowboy hat,,,,when he got killed i just lost interest in the movie:coffee:

Sikha, all of you Sikhs open restaurants for whites. Please have shame beghairat Sikha. :lol:

Hell No.

Sikhs here in New Zealand run Dairy farms and make millions. If only my community had that sense of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit.

Javier bardem was villain in latest bond flick if i remember...........
But i just did not like the movie,,,i was rooting for that man in cowboy hat,,,,when he got killed i just lost interest in the movie:coffee:

What were you doing rooting for a person in a Cohen brothers' movie? And that too the protagonist?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom