• Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
Me?

thumb.jpg

Meh......

You should run for the office of Education Minister. Any third world country would do

another cutter.........lol

You'd better be a plastic surgeon so I can come into 'the woods' to get a rhinoplasty done, Doc !

Otherwise you'd be on the receiving end of the cutter, with the cutter being lodged where the sun don't shine. :sick:

Doing Civil engineering :)

I did my BE in Mech Engg from a government college of India. Then I did Master of Engineering from University of Technology Sydney, Australia. I again completed my Master of Engineering Management from the same Australian University as both the masters had few common subjects, then I migrated there, in 2005.
And after over 4-5 years experience as Projects Engineer in Australia, I again joined Sydney University for MBA in project management on part time basis. I still have to complete one more subject to get this degree. Im seeking a career in Engineering/ Projects Management in engineering firms where I may gain more engineering as well as management experience. I hope to have my own engineering/ consultancy firm one day, :tup:

have completed my ITE(honors) bachelors from PEC

Doing MY MBA from PU ...Specializing in Operational Research and analysis for IT operations and companies.

also studying for my IAS...I originally joined this forum(one of many) for tht very reason :lol:

have completed my ITE(honors) bachelors from PEC

Doing MY MBA from PU ...Specializing in Operational Research and analysis for IT operations and companies.

also studying for my IAS...I originally joined this forum(one of many) for tht very reason :lol:

You also have one of the best avatars, that ought to count :]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom