Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
Try learning Mandarin, i hear both Mainland and Taiwan have a booming IT sector.

Or you already know Mandarin?

I don't think the Chinese (like the Indians or even the Pakistanis) hire from outside within the IT sector - they have plenty of people within.

Would be an interesting experience though. I'm on the prowl for something interesting and challenging. I consider myself an experienced developer and I deep down want to do work that reflects the scientist in me being a computer science graduate.

I don't think the Chinese (like the Indians or even the Pakistanis) hire from outside within the IT sector - they have plenty of people within.

Would be an interesting experience though. I'm on the prowl for something interesting and challenging. I consider myself an experienced developer and I deep down want to do work that reflects the scientist in me being a computer science graduate.

C#, JavaScript, ASP.NET, which programs you used most? specific?

You could try for skilled migration to Australia. IT is still on the 'wanted' occupations list.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule1.pdf

C#, JavaScript, ASP.NET, which programs you used most? specific?

Most? Hmmmmmmmmmm plsql maybe, although its hard to say, every environment is different.

I've worked on Java, .net, PHP, C#/VB .net, ActionScript.

Then there's work on XML technologies XSLT, SOAP, REST...........

IDEs like Visual Studio, Forms/Reports Developer (6i and 10g), Eclipse, Flash Builder.......

DBMS like SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008), Oracle 8i, 10g, 11g, MySQL

Basically anything that the job required... Tools are tools, they don't matter after a certain time. I like to work on projects of some complexity.

My current background is a the back of sofa with a white wall behind it

Chandelier-Wall-Decal-White-Sofa-and-Green.jpg

Advanced Diploma Mechanical Eng. from Qld TAFE
2nd Year in B.Eng -Mechanical(2nd Major in Automotive Eng.) from QUT,Finished my exchange @PolyU,HK.
Aiming to be a Racecar Engineer :partay:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom