Votes: 12 13.2%
  • Undergraduate student

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Graduate and working

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Post graduate Studies

Votes: 33 36.3%

• Total voters
On the contrary, most of the PhDs in top universities are over thirty.

Most top universities in US want to catch people very young for their PhDs. They want to mould candidate for doing research and teaching. Hence any work experience is not considered good. Most top universities in US fill their PhD classes with candidates with exemplary GRE Scores/GMAT Scores and extremely high GPA's and who are just out of their Colleges.

Interesting thread.

My self, doing MBA from London Business School.

Hmmn...very good Jade. I myself was thinking of going for their Masters in Finance after my ACCA and 3 year mandatory work experience preferably interning as a buy-side analyst, before going for the CFA charter. How soon would you be done with your MBA, mate ?

I have Done Master in computer Science ... and other certifications like CCNA,IINS,JNCIS,JNCIA.
Preparing for CCIE Security, InshALLAH.

i'm barely beginning my cisco journey, I can use some pointers sirji
bowdown.gif

Interesting thread.

Excellent ! Procedure for entrance ? GMAT score cutoff ?

well i want to move back to pakistan, work for PIA, open up a charity, be a minority rights leader after retirement:pakistan:

Mujhe kal ka pata nahi rahata ki mujhe kya karna hai ... aur tum 60 saal baad ki soch rahe ho !!:shout:

Excellent ! Procedure for entrance ? GMAT score cutoff ?

Mujhe kal ka pata nahi rahata ki mujhe kya karna hai ... aur tum 60 saal baad ki soch rahe ho !!:shout:
ahah, i got it all figured out bro, just need prayers

Interesting thread.

Oh yea i remember you mentioned once about going to London......how is it going? Must be shyt expensive man!

Umm.. Yeah I do that after my consulting hours..!!
Side business you see....
:D
LA-Medical-Marijuana-Clinics-Close.jpg

Shyt shyt shyt !

Why is scoring in England so ****?

arghhhhhhhhh!

no formal education through schools
basic Masjid studies + reading writing through parents
few classes while in army and then learned to articulate from some "generals" while doing their errands

you're self taught, and you're wittier than some pHds i know who cant even articulate a sentence

more power to you brother

Shyt shyt shyt !

arghhhhhhhhh!

go to piccadilly square and look for the dudes with the mowhawks....or follow the scent of the skunk trail :cheesy:

Oh yea i remember you mentioned once about going to London......how is it going? Must be shyt expensive man!

Shyt shyt shyt !

arghhhhhhhhh!

Fly to Amsterdam then, get stoned, profit??:lol:

Flights are ridiculously cheap in Europe.

Fly to Amsterdam then, get stoned, profit??:lol:

Flights are ridiculously cheap in Europe.

there is a reason they are cheap- you even hv to pay- if you hv to attend to the call of the nature-

Back
Top Bottom