What's new

What is wrong with this Ad, and why is it banned?

It's quite sleazy in fact when their government bans artistic collaboration yet they Are still drooling over Pakistani females in biscuit ads.
Strange an indian that is so “indian” and says he’s not obsessed with Pakistan -
Lives breathes and excretes watching PDF and now drools over Pakistani adverts...... the obsession is deep in this one.......

PS. des is not from pajeet but From Middle Persian ‎ (-dēs, “-shaped”).
haha...no matter how much you try des remains sanskrit...i can understand your frustration...can't claim arabic as your own neither persian nor sanskrit....and trying find a sadistic solace in trying to agonise indians by calling a sanskrit word as persian..sanskrit and old persian(avestan) are sister languages...they share so many words...so we can call persian as our cousin language..

Maybe controversy has been created to promote the brand?

More objectionable dances can easily be seen in TARANG adds, tea whitener or milk specially made for tea.

This ad is using woman jisam to sell biscuits. It’s same case here in France where cars makers (among others) who use openly hot sexy blonde woman to push the sales of their cars.
Is this respecting women ?
Mehwish Hayat will play Benazir in her biopic.

The actress was awarded National Award portraying her as the role model for upcoming generation.

She is a vocal PTi supporter.

Unfortunately banning this ad will not do anything to help the society. Banning the ad but allowing vulgarity to continue in movies, award shows and Pakistani made movies. We are a confused society which is on the brink of disaster. We need religious scholars that can connect with the youth, education needs to teach the basic and leaders need to lead. Need to be proactive and do things that have a meaningful impact.

Maybe controversy has been created to promote the brand?

More objectionable dances can easily be seen in TARANG adds, tea whitener or milk specially made for tea.

some of the comments here are straight from the fascist moral police catalogue.

i sense a civil war in PTi ranks

Honestly speaking, I support this ban just because that ugly lipstick she is wearing. I don't know why Pakistani women wear such unnatural lipstick.

In the name of respecting women, they are making sure no women is free. lol.

I checked out this ad to find out the reason behind its ban...initially I thought pakistanis might have objected to the word "Des" as it is a hindi word mostly used by Indians..when I dug a little d eeper I found out the reason behind its ban was indecency and obscenity..I was like whooaaa....I could not find anything indecent or obscene in this ..ya 2 men can be seen carrying tht girl for a very brief period but that could well be edited...
force of religion is strong with us. that advert provoked the sexual sensitivities of the moral brigade and govt needed something to do for distraction so the advert was banned.
and morality was restored.

rape, murder, corruption, looting and harassment in the meantime continues as a mater of fact.

Des and Pardes are common Urdu words. Both can be found in many Urdu songs and poetry.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom