What's new

What is this idiocity? BRITS RADICALS JOIN CAMPAIGN AGAINST Malala

How do these morons get a visa to come into Pakistan?

If they are Pakistani citizens by ancestry, their status should be revoked citing support for terrorism as a reason.

Pakistan should let them come and arrest them on airport..... Not accepting constitution is itself a crime.... Asking for fatwa to kill a minor should be charged as terrorism....

i don't think this is true, its by the *daily star*

no other news source is reporting this

if it is true, these people should be beheaded.

.............. :lol:

kuttay bonktay rehtay hain or Kaflay chaltay rehtay hain... let them bark !!

by the way are these guys realted with HeT ?

hollah the website mentioned is true and these people are for real !!

praise the lord !! :lol:

Pakistan should let them come and arrest them on airport..... Not accepting constitution is itself a crime.... Asking for fatwa to kill a minor should be charged as terrorism....
Sir it may be a crime by Pakistani standard but not by Islam and for Muslim he had to see what Islam says about things not Pakistan secondly Pakistan Constitution has many many laws which are not according to Islam but Malala thing which they are looking forward to do that is really very stupid :hitwall:

Sir it may be a crime by Pakistani standard but not by Islam and for Muslim he had to see what Islam says about things not Pakistan secondly Pakistan Constitution has many many laws which are not according to Islam but Malala thing which they are looking forward to do that is really very stupid :hitwall:

Why don't All PDF members Donate money in a Fund and Send him to Yemen . One way Ticket ??

So according to you everywhere Muslims go they should boycott there constitution as its "NOT ISLAMIC" and not respect there laws and regulation.... I dont remember anything in Islam which say such thing.... If you could point out ....i'd be glad to increase my knowledge...

So according to you everywhere Muslims go they should boycott there constitution as its "NOT ISLAMIC" and not respect there laws and regulation.... I dont remember anything in Islam which say such thing.... If you could point out ....i'd be glad to increase my knowledge...

don't into Religious Debate with PDF Resident and President of Mullah Association . You will regret it . You are not the first person to have ask these questions from him .

I fail to understand why Britain does not take action against these idiots.

Sir it may be a crime by Pakistani standard but not by Islam and for Muslim he had to see what Islam says about things not Pakistan secondly Pakistan Constitution has many many laws which are not according to Islam but Malala thing which they are looking forward to do that is really very stupid

Seriously your IQ level must be low, because your comprehension skills is some what lacking. Where does it say in Islam that you have to kill someone just because the person in question is asking a right to have an education for her generation. Clearly you have malice intent on the religion of Islam, please take your hatred else where. Now on to topic, I seriously hate this preacher Anjem Choudary, he needs to be put into Jail can't understand why the British government has not done anything so far. His Leader the coward Omar Bakh should first accept advice in being a man and not running away from war, instead of sprouting BS. One time I use to respect this piece of shi*.

If any one has noticed this HUT pamphlet they have some sort of weapon pointing towards mazar e quaid.

"Look, at the end of the day innocent people—when we say 'innocent people' we mean Muslims—as far as non-Muslims are concerned they have not accepted Islam and as far as we are concerned that is a crime against God."

Anjem Choudary, BBC HARDtalk (8 August 2005)

Him and his followers are the biggest hipocrats of their kind , these people are mostly on housing benefits on uk - If they ever work its on cash and do not pay taxes. They consider this all halal ... These disloyal bastards curse the same hand who puts food on their table , UK should ban this thug organisation and put them on terrorist list.

Him and his followers are the biggest hipocrats of their kind , these people are mostly on housing benefits on uk - If they ever work its on cash and do not pay taxes. They consider this all halal ... These disloyal bastards curse the same hand who puts food on their table , UK should ban this thug organisation and put them on terrorist list.

He and His Friend Abu Hamza al Masri and gang have played a Huge Part in radicalization of British Pakistanis Particularly . That is why you will notice them being arrested again and again and also Being a Weird bunch by a Stretch compared to any other Expatriate Pakistani Population .

Trolla-Lala;3616564]He and His Friend Abu Hamza al Masri and gang have played a Huge Part in radicalization of British Pakistanis Particularly . That is why you will notice them being arrested again and again and also Being a Weird bunch by a Stretch compared to any other Expatriate Pakistani Population .

Their target is young impressionable minds unfortuantly

Back
Top Bottom