What's new

What is the salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army?

i forgot to mention another thing. This 145% increase was NOT specific to the military or the army, but 45% out of this 145% was applicable to ALL govt employees to include the bureaucracy, the PIA chaps, the railways walas and WAPDA and party. Only the 100% increase of basic pay (what you guys call 'double' pay) was for the military, so this totals upto 145%. So if after the increase of 145% the pay is 20K for a 2/Lt, you can well imagine what it was before the increase?!

i am still waiting for your confirmation.

i wonder if you can reconfirm the salary from you _____, then why didnt you do the same in case of Rs 66000 aka 'free' plots?

they are in troubled areas, no contact... dont worry, If I am wrong, I will let you know and I will learn further NOT TO TRUST military personnels...

they are in troubled areas, no contact... dont worry, If I am wrong, I will let you know and I will learn further NOT TO TRUST military personnels...

Looks like it is you Sir who is in troubled area of lies and deceits against Pak army.

There has been ample discussion and it should be clear to you by now that no Luftain (let alone a neem one) is getting a house for 60,000 Rupees. And yet you continue the "main na maanoo" routine.

peace.

Height of denial?!

Aik ap he tu Hajji hain, baki saray tu pagal hain, right?

I said na, as soon as I get it confirmed, I will let you know. is mein denial ki kiya bat hai?

I said na, as soon as I get it confirmed, I will let you know. is mein denial ki kiya bat hai?
and when will you get it confirmed?By the way by your account my grandfather should have gotten a 5 kanal bangla as u mentioned a Lt can get 10 marla for only 60k..My grandfather was a colonel and did not get any house and lived in a modest 5 marla house after retirement (Which he bought from his savings of whole life).

and when will you get it confirmed?By the way by your account my grandfather should have gotten a 5 kanal bangla as u mentioned a Lt can get 10 marla for only 60k..My grandfather was a colonel and did not get any house and lived in a modest 5 marla house after retirement (Which he bought from his savings of whole life).

well I dont know if the Brits were offering the same schemes !

well I dont know if the Brits were offering the same schemes !
Well he was not in British Army - He joined Army in 1948 so he was in Pakistan Army and fought in 1965/71 war but nonetheless your lie is exposed.I am waiting for your confirmation with some substantial proof.

Well he was not in British Army - He joined Army in 1948 so he was in Pakistan Army and fought in 1965/71 war but nonetheless your lie is exposed.I am waiting for your confirmation with some substantial proof.

okay,##

I will let you guys know, as soon as I reconfirm it.

My relative is a Lt and about to become a Capt, with now atleast more then 3 years service, his basic pay is between 14-15K and without hard area allowances goes to 22-24K and with hard area something close to 32-33K. Army officers when join armed forces apply for homes and on monthly basis an amount starts deducted from their salaries & its deducted through out their service and after retirement they get a house and the left over amount of the house is to be paid to get possession. And as for the plots they get, they also have to apply for it to become members of DHA or else they are not eligible to get any plot and they have to pay the development charges for the plot. And bear in mind that the majority members of DHA are civilians and they also get the plots based on its development charges and once the specified area is developed after utilizing the money submitted by the members of the housing society, the market power takes over. So civilians and army officers pay nearly the same prices of development charges, may be just a 5% or 10% discount is given to armed forces personnel, and this happens from the DHA's money which they get from their members. Nothing is taken from the defence budget.

And rest of the perks and nearly same as majority of other armed forces give and less perks while considered to some.

i just found out that in addition to the perks mentioned in my post # 56 and 6, the US military personnel only pay their tax on their Basic Pay with including the allowances like the House Rent etc.

We on the other side pay it on the (almost) Gross salary.

DAYUMMMMMMM........... 60K for 10 marlas furnished home in askari......for a LT...my father should get like 70 of those and sell em to gullible people like yourself...make some big $$ in profits...

But seriously... :rofl: @ you!
Hmmm...

We dont have any such luxury. Whether you serve at Siachen or fight an active war like the one in FATA we are not exempted from tax (ironically Pakistan still has the lowest tax generation). Also with the increase in pay, our tax slabs (we have a tier system of taxation e.g. a guy earning 1 mil a year would pay the tax @ of let's say 3%, another guy earning 3 mil would have to pay the tax @ may be 8% etc) were increased, so all of a sudden a whole lota money was gone in taxes, in short the NET benefit of the increase in pays was not exactly what it seemed to the outsider "Leaders"

Ok.

Once i was in the US, i know the PX and the BX (for Pakistani readers: the Post/Base Exchanges i.e. the huge shopping centers inside the cantts where you could buy almost everything available on God's earth) would not charge the military personnel any tax on whatever commodity you purchased from there, i mean you could buy a laptop by only paying the price without the sales tax.

Even retired personnel would like to settle near Bases/Posts (cantts in our case) so that they could utilize this 'tax free' facility even after retirement, is this still happen? i know this was a great incentive for you guys, no 'hot spot', no war zones, but tax free items all along. i wish our military is also provided the same facility. But i know those who vomit blood when they hear the word Army these days, would start shyting blood once this kinda facility is extended to the armed forces of Pakistan.

If it happens (which im sure wont) leader n his kind will accuse army officers of getting a Prado for rs.20K!

Brother I have heard from a retired Major of Pakistan Army that the salary of a 2nd Lieutenant is 25,000 but from my teacher has family members present in the Army he says that the salary of a 2nd Lieutenant is 40,000.

A Lt Col bollay tu...15-20 years in service. A guy getting 35-40K after he is in for 15-20 years is just so so. BTW, only the 'basic pay' got doubled, and this 35-40K that you said is the gross pay (inclusive of ALL the allowances) so you can add only a fraction to the previous pay, moreover i mention about this increase in my post # 12. The approx 145% increase includes this 'doubling' of pay.

Shouldn't that be 18-24 years? No offence. I really wanna learn.

You outta your mind!66000...furnished home in Askari Housing scheme.You make it sound like that he get's a big fancy house for 66000 rs.Brother i have seen officiers as senior as Colonels wandering around for houses during their service because Army has shortage of houses.

Did you forget that he pays for that 10 marla plot during his service.

Woah woah woah!you probably heard this and came and blabbered it out here.My father is Colonel in Army and he is paying monthly installments through Askari bank for the 2 plots of 1 canal each he will be getting on retirement.Plots not furnished houses.

And yet according to you a 2/nd Lt gets a furnished house anywhere for 66000Rs.

Even after retirement he will pay a very large amount of money, e.g. to get a flat in Askari officers have to pay nearly rs. 40 lakhs after their retirement.

Back
Top Bottom