What's new

What is the safest way to invest in land in Pakistan?

There was one thread regarding something similar, property investment is something really great and recently I am also interested in doing it. As of now property prices are quite calm as with the burst of Bubble which was at the end of 2013.
If you really want to invest in something which is 100% safe, then try to buy a property in well known schemes. If you are planning to buy in Rwp/Isb then Bahria Town, DHA and CDA approved sectors are the best bet, but since they are already developed prices will be higher, you can invest here in new projects.

In Lahore I think DHA is best right now Phase 9 is going on I think and even Bahria is also good, investing here means you should be safe from Kabza mafias. You can find alot of information on other property related forums, which I sometimes visit.

DHA is by far the best investment. It has highest running customers at any given time.
Second best option is FARM HOUSES.. purchase good land and convert it into a Farm house.

I myself is doing this business of DHA and farmhouse. i have my own estate now in DHA phase 6 by the name of Joint estate.

feel free to contact me for any further details.

I am sure many would like to take advantage of cheap land prices in Pakistan and invest however stories of people's land being taken over by kabza groups and disappearing estate agencies who take your money and give you a fake certificate of land ownership is concerning.

Is there any way of investing in land where you actually get what you pay for??

Yep. DHA or Farm houses. i bought the plot C-973 of phase 6, DHA lahore in 126lacs and with paper clearing it costed around 130lacs. Now its price is around 170lacs. i m planning to sell it. and other plots that i have. Its much better then Bahria, My investment in Bahria is still locked and giving no profit to me. infact its going in loss.

Karachi interests me greatly because it has massive potential in the future. Is this development completely fraud proof or is there still a chance of my money disappearing down a black hole?

Thanks. So lets say I don't plan on staying there at all. Will my property be safe from squatters or will I need to make arrangements?

No other property other then DHA is safe enough. There are frauds everywhere but DHA...take my words for it. Invest in DHA..
and if u plan to invest in Lahore DHA, then do let me know,. i have my own plots in DHA and some land for farm houses. we can settle to a good deal

The only thing you will have to make sure is you go your self in person see the location, do some homework asking multiple people, your family and friends just for a like advice and go to internet there is a dedicated forum on Pakistani property. Once you have made the decision make sure you get the possession under your name and I thinks thats it.

I personally know many relatives and who don't even live here, but like if you or any one gets a chance its better to visit not because some mafia will take over, but how is the development going.

Personally its a really good business with some risks (financial like prices are not going high certain reasons), I will INSHALLAH also try to buy one small little plot :P

let me know when u want one :D

Pakistan is a developing country and the investment made here is definitely going to give fruitful returns. The safest way is always to make sure about the documentation and proofs of the land.

You must first do your homework and proper research through online portals, aarz.pk and then take this big step to invest.

i prefer DHA lahore to invest in rather then Bahria town as the house is only yours for 99 years lease when you buy it from them.

DHA karachi isn't as nice as DHA lahore to live in but house prices are already out of control usually 4-5 bed house costs around 30 corer rupees. with that kind of money you rather invest in UK lol

Well, you can buy property from Jagah Online which is the safest way. One of my uncle bought Property from the website. You can also post your property ads.

DHA Multan is the most ideal place to invest in right now in Pakistan. DHA Quetta as well, Multan is safer tho.

I am sure many would like to take advantage of cheap land prices in Pakistan and invest however stories of people's land being taken over by kabza groups and disappearing estate agencies who take your money and give you a fake certificate of land ownership is concerning.

Is there any way of investing in land where you actually get what you pay for??
Cheap and land do not go in the same sentence

Back
Top Bottom