What's new

what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?

Karzai relationship with India is good. Today you can observe almost all the highway constuction and other engineering work that is funded by USA/NATO and even afghan are contracted to Indian companies. Few of the indians also got killed by taliban. Now indian companies sending only muslims but its a nice business to have.
Pakistan companies/govt should start bilateral talks and bring these projects to pakistan and ppl to interact on business terms. India also got lotta of muslim population..almost close to pak population..so using our muslim ppl towards other muslim nations is always a good development.

first of all we dont need to worry much. pakistani pathans will never let any invader enter pak territory from our western front. also if we want any long term solution, pak and afghanistan will have to become one country. both autonomus but with one centre. we were really close to that during 60s. the reason being pashtuns on both side of the durrand line are actually one ppl and drawing a border bw them will only invite rage. our western border only exists on paper. if u actually go there u wont find anyone to stop u from goin to the other side. there are border guards but they only warn u and that is also only if u r not pathan. pre 9/11, i went into afghanistan twice without any papers. although it was not more 1Km when we decided to go back.

you are right there but i doubt very much that pakistani pushtoon will kill an afghan pushton for interests of punjabi sindhi dominated pakistan.

Look at history khyber rifles turned their guns on british when they aere aSKED TO ATTACK AFGHANS.

Look at fata and please dont say this and that majority of pushtoon soldiers find it hard to fight with their own kind.

Last edited:
Agreed, best thing is to keep them contained as they're already doing a great job of killing each other :enjoy:

Pakistan is under no conventional threat from Afghanistan in the least. This would change however with a build up of ISAF and Indian forces.

PS - Congrats on the promotion :cheers:

Very sad to hear views of one of the forum members i have much respect for,

Answer is stabilizing afghanistan with the help of iran, helping it develop and and i am sure we will realise that their dreams and visions are not much different from ours,

Pakistan iran and afghanistan should have no borders people should be allowed to move freely and all parties to work for common aim.

We pushtoons have never ever accepted a border as our families are both sides and i doubt that we will now or in the future accept a fence, why cant you accept that fact afghanistan and pakistan are same if it wasnt for afghanistan and its pushtoon population you would still be singing hare krishna hare krishna,

I bet you take pride in acting like an Imbecile on a public forum. Pakistan is an independent country. It's not a freaking highway that the afghans could use to get into our territory. Pashtuns hate these crackheads more than your imagination. No wonder they're rising up to the idiocy of these animals who're contemplating against their own people and tribal elders.

Oh and by the way, the creation of pakistan was a COLLECTIVE victory by the Muslims of our four provinces. That's exactly why we're still united. Idiots like you are the reason to hate speech against Pakistan, who wave their "Ethnic" flag instead of their National flag.

and you actually know that do you? have you spoken to million of pushtoons have you?.

i bet you aint even a pushtoon but some butt sahib.

Don't be so judgemental over things you barely know anything about. I've dealt with more pasthun's than you have in your entire lifetime. You better clean your "Ethnic" act on this forum before you get your arse banned.

calling pushtoons a crack head is not offensive yar?

kesa aap ka insaaf huzoor?

its ok for him undermine and use racilally motivates language but if a befitting responce is given then, i am the guilty party.

IF i have offended anyone then many apologies but if you command respect then please show respect.

If you would've read my message CLEARLY, then you would've understood that the term "Crackhead" was used against Afghans (Who're famous for their poppie drugs).

If you would've read my message CLEARLY, then you would've understood that the term "Crackhead" was used against Afghans (Who're famous for their poppie drugs).

Regardless they are still pushtoons be it wether they are afghans or pakistanis, a pakistan in america is still a pakistani and anywhere else,

I found it offensive but, well doesnt matter anymore it shows the character of the person who said it.

you accused me of ethnic garbage, yet you called pushtoons crackhead and thats acceptable yet i only said butt sahib and everyone got upset.

This clearly shows how much the rest of pakistani population sees pushtoons as equal; pakistani.

Sorry to poke .....I wondered always how come RAW in muslim country like afghan...now i am clear.....this is the reason india wont go with war against pakistan....i mean from indian border.

Sorry to poke .....I wondered always how come RAW in muslim country like afghan...now i am clear.....this is the reason india wont go with war against pakistan....i mean from indian border.

No you are not entirely clear, common afghan and pakistani pushtton will always stand with rest of pakistan shoulder to the bitter end, our hate for each other diminishes when foreign element is involved that seeks to harm the people of pakistan or afghanistan, racial bonds are great but there is no stronger bond then the religious bond between us.

classic example kashmir where pushtoons from bth sides of the border took part in 48, i should know cuz my fam was involved.

Very sad to hear views of one of the forum members i have much respect for,

Answer is stabilizing afghanistan with the help of iran, helping it develop and and i am sure we will realise that their dreams and visions are not much different from ours,

Pakistan iran and afghanistan should have no borders people should be allowed to move freely and all parties to work for common aim.

Help them develop while they send Indian and US sponsored agents to take our provinces in the north away from us, while delivering heroin and death to our citizens? Why should I defend people like that? We already had open border policy, look where it brought us. Pakistan has done the most for Afghanistan and our Pashtun population is allowed to govern itself without an inkling of federal oversight, this shows you how big our hearts are compared to your brothers in the north who are killing your brothers with US help as we speak all over the country. Pakistan is only killing those who fire on us and cause destabilization. Iran has nothing to do with this.

Regardless they are still pushtoons be it wether they are afghans or pakistanis, a pakistan in america is still a pakistani and anywhere else,

I found it offensive but, well doesnt matter anymore it shows the character of the person who said it.

you accused me of ethnic garbage, yet you called pushtoons crackhead and thats acceptable yet i only said butt sahib and everyone got upset.

This clearly shows how much the rest of pakistani population sees pushtoons as equal; pakistani.

You missed the entire point. The "Afghans" I used in my post weren't exclusive to Pashtuns. They are Afghans in general who belong to no ethnicity and disgrace their own kind by their Immoral and Barbaric actions. I'm entitled to my own opinion. My countrymen come first to me than other nationals and ethnicities. Don't Impose an allegation that doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Awaaz:

Fix your last post. Those aren't my words.

calling pushtoons a crack head is not offensive yar?

kesa aap ka insaaf huzoor?

its ok for him undermine and use racilally motivates language but if a befitting responce is given then, i am the guilty party.

IF i have offended anyone then many apologies but if you command respect then please show respect.

He wasn't calling Pashtoons crackheads, we have at least have a dozen Pashtun associates on this forum and Bezerk would not have been the first to insult them and neither would I condone such a thing. The topic is Afghanistan and being world famous for supplying heroin merits the use of such words. If you are offended, maybe you are flying the wrong flags. Pakistani Pashtun as you said are an intrinsic core of Pakistan and will always fight side by side with every Pakistani till the bitter end. However that doesn't explain what's happening in FATA and NWFP with Afghan agents killing innocents and doing the bidding of foreign interests. They are truly crackheads.

Help them develop while they send Indian and US sponsored agents to take our provinces in the north away from us, while delivering heroin and death to our citizens? Why should I defend people like that? We already had open border policy, look where it brought us. Pakistan has done the most for Afghanistan and our Pashtun population is allowed to govern itself without an inkling of federal oversight, this shows you how big our hearts are compared to your brothers in the north who are killing your brothers with US help as we speak all over the country. Pakistan is only killing those who fire on us and cause destabilization. Iran has nothing to do with this.

how big your hearts are?.

we govern without federal oversight because its our land, and federal goverment cant do nothing if we tell it to go to hell.

swath etc ko dekh lo.

just because someone is misguided you dont abandon them, you educate them and open their eyes.

As far as iran is concerned, it shows how much you know about pakistan, if you must know similar number of balochs live on the other side of the border of pakistan with iran.

Last edited:
how big your hearts are?.

we govern without federal oversight because its our land, and federal goverment cant do nothing if we tell it to go to hell.

swath etc ko dekh lo.

just because someone is misguided you dont abandon them, you educate them and open their eyes.

No, not every one is misguided this is propaganda. There are many Pashtun and others in these areas thankful that someone is releasing the choking grip of the Taliban on them. Those that are misguided, their eyes are being closed not opened.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom