What's new

what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?

y is every one going against punjab??
has anyone here even visited punjab???
punjab is filled with not only punjabi people but kashmiris [as myself], pashtuns, sindhis, and balochis as well.
punjab is basically where every different race from pakistan lives
so basically my friends when u speak against a punjabi u are basically speaking against the whole country
same goes for karachi and islamabad and all those other multi-cultural pakistani cities and places.

i agree with that one hundred percent, i have travelled hrough jehlum, gujar khan, okara, shekhu pura etc and people have been very hospitable.

no one is against punjab, no one, but against a preference that province gets in development etc.

Look am not anti punjabi, u r mad to say that, no common punjabi has done anything wrong to me.

but its a fact that most development took place in sindh and karachi.

thats why you will find millions of pushtoons in karachi working away as well pindi, jehlum etc cuz jobs are there etc.

so dont call me an indian because i find that very offensive, as they are enemy of the blood.

That post was directed towards Rajk. Please try to FULLY understand the posts before jotting down a reply.

i agree with that one hundred percent, i have travelled hrough jehlum, gujar khan, okara, shekhu pura etc and people have been very hospitable.

no one is against punjab, no one, but against a preference that province gets in development etc.

hi im from gujar khan :woot:

nice place, passed through many times on my way to jehlum. use to stay at machine mahallah ek in jehlum damn hot though man.

Lol! let's get back to the topic. You can talk to him on his profile page :lol:

Look am not anti punjabi, u r mad to say that, no common punjabi has done anything wrong to me.

but its a fact that most development took place in sindh and punjab

thats why you will find millions of pushtoons in karachi working away as well pindi, jehlum etc cuz jobs are there etc.

so dont call me an indian because i find that very offensive, as they are enemy of the blood.

So what? In the US most of the development went to the Northeast, do you see people picking up weapons and crying about it? No, they are finding ways to build their economy at the state and local level. Stop whining about Sindh and Punjab.

Last edited:
I posted this message earlier on this thread...no one showed any interst...i am looking for some comments from pak/afghan economy expert

Karzai relationship with India is good. Today you can observe almost all the highway constuction and other engineering work that is funded by USA/NATO and even afghan are contracted to Indian companies. Few of the indians also got killed by taliban. Now indian companies sending only muslims but its a nice business to have. India is not a small muslim population country.

Whats pakistan effort to establish the business relation with afghan...?

nice place, passed through many times on my way to jehlum. use to stay at machine mahallah ek in jehlum damn hot though man.

lol yea but u get used to it
it depends what part of the year u visit it though
although very beautiful in all aspects

So what? In the US most of the development went to the Northeast, do you see people picking up weapons and crying about it? No, they are finding ways to build their economy at the state and local level. Stop whining about Sindh and Punjab.

i agree with that but the pakistani government as well as pakistani people that have power and money have to invest in pakistan's not so developed areas

There is no relationship and there shouldn't be any relationship! We have collected all afghan refugees and they all get anti-Pakistani and aren't thankful that we provided them food which is a foreign word for them! We should deport them all back to Afghanistan which I cannot describe as country bcz of it's situation....All problems will be away if we deport all Afghans...Go Afghanis Go! Go Afghanis Go!

I know I am rude but my experience shows me that we have to be rude to them

Demonising heros of others is a well known policy of controlling populations. In Pakistan all non-punjabi heros like G M Syed, Bhutto, Badssah Khan, Bugti etc have been demonised and and majority killed by Army. Pakistan is nothing but Punjabi colonisation as others hardly have much say. Occasionally there are some stooges who find place in government.

RK

i will advice u to keep urself out of this thread. stop intervening in our internal matters. its none of ur business

Last edited by a moderator:
there is one thing we will need to accept. pashtuns care about pashtuns first and then pakistan or afghanistan. punjabis and sindhis left india 60yrs back and preferred that they should be called pakistanis. however on our western border things have largely remained unchanged. balochis wants to be balochis and pashtuns want to be pashtuns. i might be wrong but this could be bec punjabis and sindhis were more effected by british and hindu rule as they were close to the centre. however our ppl living on western border were not that much effected. also during partition it was punjab which saw the most bloodshed. i sometime feel sad when my balochi and pashtun brothers associate us punjabis with indians. pakistan was made on the spirits of islam but guess everyone here talk more about his race and less about being muslims. today we are lik this coz we failed to develop that islamic spirit which Jinnah wanted to see in his Pakistan. Pashtuns is there any way we punjabis could also become pashtuns so that u may stop hating us?????????????? same question goes for balochis?????? u guys need to understand that we became Pakistanis on 14th August 1947. we left our punjabism on that same day.

Punjab is nothing more than a geographical location to most Punjabi's now, yet Pathans in certain areas hold on to their racial differences as if its a seperate religion or culture. Same goes for many Balochis. This will be their undoing if they don't WAKE UP. Outside interests are utilizing this weakness and these idiots are here blaming Punjab and Sindh for their own idiocy.

Our country is called Pakistan, we are under no obligation to have open borders with anyone, and if you guys don't like it here, move back to Afghanistan or Iran. We will not give up an inch of our soil and yes NWFP and FATA is PAKISTANI SOIL and many brave residents will fight for Pakistan but for those with ulterior motives, you shall burn along with your false nationalism that supersedes your obligation to Allah and Pakistan.

Last edited:
I dont know anything abt pakistan sentiments but i wish i can understand something from this thread. Tariq Ali pakistan writer after says pakistan still not achived nationalism yet. Being a muslim is good; helping other muslims is good...following, teaching, living with islam is fine. But is it good to focus islam as nationalism...country should be beyond religion. PPl feels their physical boundary attachment is differnet than religion. A country without boundary is not good at all.
Is it necessary to make the importance of states in pakistan and have more torwards central look and make pakistan stronger?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom