What's new

what is the relationship between Afghan and Pak?

He wasn't calling Pashtoons crackheads, we have at least have a dozen Pashtun associates on this forum and Bezerk would not have been the first to insult them and neither would I condone such a thing. The topic is Afghanistan and being world famous for supplying heroin merits the use of such words. If you are offended, maybe you are flying the wrong flags. Pakistani Pashtun as you said are an intrinsic core of Pakistan and will always fight side by side with every Pakistani till the bitter end. However that doesn't explain what's happening in FATA and NWFP with Afghan agents killing innocents and doing the bidding of foreign interests. They are truly crackheads.

Bit like punjabi sindhi dominated goverment that does biddinf for america and kills people of fata, nwfp and balochis such as bugtis?

so are you guys the agent for someone else as well?

and if you say bugtis are against development etc, pakistan was created in 47 so why development there after 60 years?

if you dint care before why now?

So banning me is your debate is it, i know someties the truth has a very bad effect on some people, but i doubt i have done anything that justifies a ban.

one more thing if you are so anti afghan yar tell me this, why is that pakistan names its missiles etc after great afghan heroes?

secondaly show a bit of professionalism (if you know what that is) and not use abusive language.

I have seen Hamid Zaid calling Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan traitor. Whatever we know of Pakistan, its controlled by Punjabis and others are discriminated whole sale. Funniest part is that they hate Afghans and still take pride in Afghani rulers. I wonder if any great Muslim ruler was even born in Punjab who made significant impact on the history of subcontinent ? Punjabis think they are a superior race and others are lesser human beings.

RK

Bit like punjabi sindhi dominated goverment that does biddinf for america and kills people of fata, nwfp and balochis such as bugtis?

so are you guys the agent for someone else as well?

Dude you must understand, mutiny merits execution in any country. There are no special cases, and Pakistan is under attack from all sides, whoever aims to break Pakistan, his hands and feet will be broken in the process.

Awaaz:

The username is still there with the post that i haven't composed.

Edit: Something's wrong with the database i suppose.

I have seen Hamid Zaid calling Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan traitor. Whatever we know of Pakistan, its controlled by Punjabis and others are discriminated whole sale. Funniest part is that they hate Afghans and still take pride in Afghani rulers. I wonder if any great Muslim ruler was even born in Punjab who made significant impact on the history of subcontinent ? Punjabis think they are a superior race and others are lesser human beings.

RK

Khan abdul ghaffar khan is pushtoon bab e qom (not jinnah) even though i dont agree with all his policies he was great man a hero of pushtoon folks on both sides.

May be hamid zaid can say things like that because he aint pushtoon.

RK

i hate to agree with you but you got it right in one go.

mate they are of indian origin who converted to islam and feel not confident about their identity and therefore see others as an issue.

Why must you crackheads insist on defiling Punjabi's? Do you see anyone arguing for them? Clearly you are a racist Taliban and someone should find and finish you.

Khan abdul ghaffar khan is pushtoon bab e qom (not jinnah) even though i dont agree with all his policies he was great man a hero of pushtoon folks on both sides.

May be hamid zaid can say things like that because he aint pushtoon.

Demonising heros of others is a well known policy of controlling populations. In Pakistan all non-punjabi heros like G M Syed, Bhutto, Badssah Khan, Bugti etc have been demonised and and majority killed by Army. Pakistan is nothing but Punjabi colonisation as others hardly have much say. Occasionally there are some stooges who find place in government.

RK

Dude you must understand, mutiny merits execution in any country. There are no special cases, and Pakistan is under attack from all sides, whoever aims to break Pakistan, his hands and feet will be broken in the process.

pagal hain aap meray bahi, break pakistan up no chance.

Insha Allah akhri khoon kay katra tak will fight to preserve it. but what would like to see is a fairer system development for all, respect for all, equality for all.

What i would like to see is total autonomy no separationcuz thats not good for all.

We would like the goverment to admit that favoured sindh and punjab more then other provinces, most jobs and development took place there.

Army consists of these more then others, we would like an apology for all this inequality.

Demonising heros of others is a well known policy of controlling populations. In Pakistan all non-punjabi heros like G M Syed, Bhutto, Badssah Khan, Bugti etc have been demonised and and majority killed by Army. Pakistan is nothing but Punjabi colonisation as others hardly have much say. Occasionally there are some stooges who find place in government.

RK

Seriously, enough. You barely know anything about our country. You're not the one who's been to every province and major city in Pakistan and have interacted with our people on a daily basis. You basically don't have ANY right whatsoever to claim such idiotic fabrications. I've had it with these "Fashion Statments" from you hinduvata trolls.

Why must you crackheads insist on defiling Punjabi's? Do you see anyone arguing for them? Clearly you are a racist Taliban and someone should find and finish you.

kiya baat kar rahay ho, looks the truth is coming out how you feel about us.

if you think i am not pakistani then thats your choice, just vecause i am critical doesnt mean i am not pakistani nor do i have love for it.

i travel alot and as i have told a previous memeber here if you ever wanna meet me then you will find me every so often at a town of yar hussain its about 30 min from swabi and jahangira.

If you think those Ignorant claims are RIGHT, then I'm having a hard time believing that you're a Pakistani.

This is the problem. If anyone talks his mind, his being Pakistani becomes doubtful. One therefore hears only lies all around as truth is not palatable. Surest recepie of Pakistan's end... Wake up guys. Be strong enough to face the truth.

cheers

RK

y is every one going against punjab??
has anyone here even visited punjab???
punjab is filled with not only punjabi people but kashmiris [as myself], pashtuns, sindhis, and balochis as well.
punjab is basically where every different race from pakistan lives
so basically my friends when u speak against a punjabi u are basically speaking against the whole country
same goes for karachi and islamabad and all those other multi-cultural pakistani cities and places.

Seriously, enough. You barely know anything about our country. You're not the one who's been to every province and major city in Pakistan and have interacted with our people on a daily basis. You basically don't have ANY right whatsoever to claim such idiotic fabrications. I've had it with these "Fashion Statments" from you hinduvata trolls.

Look am not anti punjabi, u r mad to say that, no common punjabi has done anything wrong to me.

but its a fact that most development took place in sindh and punjab

thats why you will find millions of pushtoons in karachi working away as well pindi, jehlum etc cuz jobs are there etc.

so dont call me an indian because i find that very offensive, as they are enemy of the blood.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom