What's new

What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed zia Hassan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft. like C-130 , C-17s .. PAF Made Jf-17s so why Not a Better and Modern Transport Air Craft. if we says its a financial problem ... its not a easy to understand look at the pending cases in Judicial department of Pakistan. billions of dollars stuck in corruption. no western countries involved according to evidence. its total liability of Government of Pakistan . any how My Point is PAF take initiative .. because PAF have ability to do this.. I want to think about this matter may be our thinking change the minds.

There is a thing called economy of scale. Pakistan's requirement is not large enough to justify the R&D for a heavy transport/cargo aircraft when they can be bought easily off the market. You need a large order to distribute the R&D expense. PAC Kamra is a PAF organization and not a commercial entity which could commit funds for a project based on additional non PAF requirement. PAF developed JF-17 when they couldn't get the needed type of fighter at the desired price and specification.

Pakistan has operated the C-130 for a long time and it is the best aircraft in its class. It has extensive maintenance facilities for it and it is likely it will continue to buy C-130 variants if need be.

There is a plan to make a small transport plane (10-30 seat) and it could likely be available in a light cargo variant. Not much information yet.
https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...on-of-commercial-aircrafts-soon-pac-official/

Simple reason lack of Industrialization or you can say not involvement of private sector as all over the world private sector provides these type of products but in our case the military wants to do everything by themselves some times its ok but major times its faulty strategy ,If JF17 program was with private sector it would have proved more potent or more export oriented plane ,there is no pride in making your own jet

What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft. like C-130 , C-17s .. PAF Made Jf-17s so why Not a Better and Modern Transport Air Craft. if we says its a financial problem ... its not a easy to understand look at the pending cases in Judicial department of Pakistan. billions of dollars stuck in corruption. no western countries involved according to evidence. its total liability of Government of Pakistan . any how My Point is PAF take initiative .. because PAF have ability to do this.. I want to think about this matter may be our thinking change the minds.
@waz , @The Eagle, @Horus please close this useless thread or merge it with PAF transports section thanks

What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft. like C-130 , C-17s .. PAF Made Jf-17s so why Not a Better and Modern Transport Air Craft.
Why is it required for Pakistan to put funds into a transport aircraft project and not divert money to other projects which maybe of more significance ?
How is a transport aircraft project important than a JF-17 fighter project ?
Where and how the requirements are not met through existing transport fleet that a local designed transport aircraft is required?

Simple reason lack of Industrialization or you can say not involvement of private sector as all over the world private sector provides these type of products but in our case the military wants to do everything by themselves some times its ok but major times its faulty strategy ,If JF17 program was with private sector it would have proved more potent or more export oriented plane ,there is no pride in making your own jet
Sir Why this happens in Pakistan you are right in the world Private Sector provide quality productions but Pakistan Military.. is that mean Military is more powerful then Civilian Government? so democracy is fake .... ?

Why is it required for Pakistan to put funds into a transport aircraft project and not divert money to other projects which maybe of more significance ?
Where and how the requirements are not met through existing transport fleet that a local designed transport aircraft is required?
you are right many more still waiting.. but India purchase C-17 and C-130Js.. and PAF just waiting for a new Air Craft .. ans well as Mirage III and V .. Sir . Metal is also have a AGE time limited . at one time Upgrading 2 time 3 time ... is that the right way of a machine use.. tell me

Sir Why this happens in Pakistan you are right in the world Private Sector provide quality productions but Pakistan Military.. is that mean Military is more powerful then Civilian Government? so democracy is fake .... ?
first we need to build matured aircraft industry to do that we don't have matured aircraft industry to build transport planes and our main intentions to replace our all fighter jets with JF-17, we just start building our aviation industries and you're talking about indigenous transport planes @syed zia Hassan :hitwall::crazy:

Answer is Yes and NO . Actually the flawed democracy has been engineered with puppets which provides a credible reasoning to take over any how till the time the private sector comes and that will only come when there is going to be stable policies by the looks of current situation we will spend another 70 years going to circles again and again e.g here is a thoughtful fact for you
Pakistanis on average are parking 8.5 Billion per Annum in real estate reason why as there are no policies or continuation of system even today the circus is going on and its now open truth or spoken publicly how strings are pulled .Any ways i believe living abroad as well as in Pakistan ,Pakistanis are the most talented when it comes to put things right and yes it is without biasness .Imagine if there is a system to channelize that much money and talent but hey we dont get jobs after retirement

and You say Jf-17 yes its a Fighter jet and must be replaced old Mirage and F-7p .. its also very Important .. but I am talking about do it by own Hand. Example Jf-17 is very Big Achievement.

first we need to build matured aircraft industry to do that we don't have matured aircraft industry to build transport planes and our main intentions to replace our all fighter jets with JF-17, we just start building our aviation industries and you're talking about indigenous transport planes @syed zia Hassan :hitwall::crazy:
ok Look at the Iran they try and build its own no matter what they build but their own Industry PAF is much higher Grade then.. so Have to Build a Private Sector for State of the Art Machine ..is that any Problem ?

and You say Jf-17 yes its a Fighter jet and must be replaced old Mirage and F-7p .. its also very Important .. but I am talking about do it by own Hand. Example Jf-17 is very Big Achievement.
and tell me how we can build a large Indigenous transport aircraft without mature aircraft industries? @syed zia Hassan o_O

ok Look at the Iran they try and build its own no matter what they build but their own Industry PAF is much higher Grade then.. so Have to Build a Private Sector for State of the Art Machine ..is that any Problem ?
Few factories at PAC doesn't meant that we are higher grade from Iran, we need to expand to at least to Indian level and what about R&D phase for those project think @syed zia Hassan :hitwall:

Answer is Yes and NO . Actually the flawed democracy has been engineered with puppets which provides a credible reasoning to take over any how till the time the private sector comes and that will only come when there is going to be stable policies by the looks of current situation we will spend another 70 years going to circles again and again e.g here is a thoughtful fact for you
Pakistanis on average are parking 8.5 Billion per Annum in real estate reason why as there are no policies or continuation of system even today the circus is going on and its now open truth or spoken publicly how strings are pulled .Any ways i believe living abroad as well as in Pakistan ,Pakistanis are the most talented when it comes to put things right and yes it is without biasness .Imagine if there is a system to channelize that much money and talent but hey we dont get jobs after retirement
Sir Its very Painful .. that system going to in danger way ... at the end will mutiny ..according to the history of world . God Help Pakistan and its people. I am so worry about that system. they playing innocent Nation and they unaware about this system is more danger.

Bro that is not how the legal system of the world works. You would not be getting any inflated billions from abroad. Better to write them down off. And just for the sake of argument, even if we do get them, I doubt they will change the course of our nation. We have now developed a very unhealthy habit of blaming everyone else except us for our problems.

Now, you need to create economies of scale as pointed out by many poster to distribute the cost of manufacturing such an airplane. A logical plan would have been to build small scale passenger gets and market them in PIA and other domestic and international airlines. Then we can use a cargo version of that same air frame and full fill our needs. However, not all such initiatives for indigenous manufacturing goes according to plane. For reference, read up on the Indonesian experience in launching a homegrown car and aviation industry.

and tell me how we can build a large Indigenous transport aircraft without mature aircraft industries? @syed zia Hassan o_O

Few factories at PAC doesn't meant that we are higher grade from Iran, we need to expand to at least to Indian level and what about R&D phase for those project think @syed zia Hassan :hitwall:
ok My question is that Why Not take a serious Action and build ..or Permissions to Build a Private Sector being a businessman everyone attract for this and invest money because return is Huge ..what is the resistance on it . India not involved in war of terr ..Pakistan loss many thing and get noting India take advantage and its development beat Pakistan in economic Sector ..Its True

Iran's annual budget is approximately 104 billion dollars. Ours is a paltry 45 billion dollars. It is a miracle that we have achieved so many milestone with this modest spending.

Sir Its very Painful .. that system going to in danger way ... at the end will mutiny ..according to the history of world . God Help Pakistan and its people. I am so worry about that system. they playing innocent Nation and they unaware about this system is more danger.
And be positive Pakistan is in early phase of its evolution look at history of USA, UK, JAPAN and others they took 100-150 years to become a develop countries @syed zia Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom