What's new

What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro that is not how the legal system of the world works. You would not be getting any inflated billions from abroad. Better to write them down off. And just for the sake of argument, even if we do get them, I doubt they will change the course of our nation. We have now developed a very unhealthy habit of blaming everyone else except us for our problems.

Now, you need to create economies of scale as pointed out by many poster to distribute the cost of manufacturing such an airplane. A logical plan would have been to build small scale passenger gets and market them in PIA and other domestic and international airlines. Then we can use a cargo version of that same air frame and full fill our needs. However, not all such initiatives for indigenous manufacturing goes according to plane. For reference, read up on the Indonesian experience in launching a homegrown car and aviation industry.
yes you right but the distribute of government funds its not clear ..you known the System is not clear. that why the Quality Production unavailable. IMF and Other countries .. dont like to build a quality Machine ....who will be purchase F-16s Gripen Eurofighter. I understand Sir ..

ok My question is that Why Not take a serious Action and build ..or Permissions to Build a Private Sector being a businessman everyone attract for this and invest money because return is Huge ..what is the resistance on it . India not involved in war of terr ..Pakistan loss many thing and get noting India take advantage and its development beat Pakistan in economic Sector ..Its True
Simple answer for your question is "WE LACK THAT VISION BY THE POLITICIAN" @syed zia Hassan

And be positive Pakistan is in early phase of its evolution look at history of USA, UK, JAPAN and others they took 100-150 years to become a develop countries @syed zia Hassan
Sir I am Praying. justice need every nation first. no matter the time China is our example Sir china got Independence after Pakistan. any How GOD Help Pakistan

Simple answer for your question is "WE LACK THAT VISION BY THE POLITICIAN" @syed zia Hassan
Independent, Freedom, Free Citizen, According the That System ... sorry POLITICIAN are not clear ..they puppets and play Game only .. Danger thing is not going for a long ... Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Example and words are end

Sir I am Praying. justice need every nation first. no matter the time China is our example Sir china got Independence after Pakistan. any How GOD Help Pakistan
China didn’t get independence from anyone, the current regime won the civil war, with the previous government fleeing to Taiwan.

Also in the 60s and 70s China was already producing aircraft due to Soviet support and the remains of the Japanese Military Industrial Complex from WW2

Independent, Freedom, Free Citizen, According the That System ... sorry POLITICIAN are not clear ..they puppets and play Game only .. Danger thing is not going for a long ... Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Libya, Example and words are end
Yes that is the main problem for Pakistan @syed zia Hassan :(

Sir Why this happens in Pakistan you are right in the world Private Sector provide quality productions but Pakistan Military.. is that mean Military is more powerful then Civilian Government? so democracy is fake .... ?

you are right many more still waiting.. but India purchase C-17 and C-130Js.. and PAF just waiting for a new Air Craft .. ans well as Mirage III and V .. Sir . Metal is also have a AGE time limited . at one time Upgrading 2 time 3 time ... is that the right way of a machine use.. tell me
The point on this thread is very very valid.

Casing point. Look at Nurtanio (Indonesia) and their work with CASA; the results are in front of every one. CN-235 etc. Their leadership had a definite goal in mind. They clearly continue to make strides further and further.

Yes you can upgrade Saab-Safari and sell or or get JV with China, but until there is a solid educational foundation up to grass roots level and away from any military industrial complex run by ex-defence people you will not get anywhere.

Ideas need independent thought.

China didn’t get independence from anyone, the current regime won the civil war, with the previous government fleeing to Taiwan.

Also in the 60s and 70s China was already producing aircraft due to Soviet support and the remains of the Japanese Military Industrial Complex from WW2
yes its called Master Copy Industry .they are Master to reproduced a copy of Machines etc Fighter Air Crafts .. its also a great Work no question about that .. and in 1990 they changed and on right track .

Sir Its very Painful .. that system going to in danger way ... at the end will mutiny ..according to the history of world . God Help Pakistan and its people. I am so worry about that system. they playing innocent Nation and they unaware about this system is more danger.
Young man dont get worried the best thing you can do is enhance your own ability there are still positive examples likes of Dawoods ,Sehgals and Mansha`s they survived and thrive i guess a better answer without demotivating any one is the forward thinking of working in the field and if true professional i guess he/she will be successful

Yes that is the main problem for Pakistan @syed zia Hassan :(
Sir I am pray to GOD . I dont want to see Pakistan in that way .. Pakistan need a
Young man dont get worried the best thing you can do is enhance your own ability there are still positive examples likes of Dawoods ,Sehgals and Mansha`s they survived and thrive i guess a better answer without demotivating any one is the forward thinking of working in the field and if true professional i guess he/she will be successful
good hope is the only chance

Sir I am pray to GOD . I dont want to see Pakistan in that way .. Pakistan need a
Only way to stop this that "Peoples of Pakistan will elect sincere, well educated, dedicated person to develop Pakistan instead the illiterate politician who concerns the FAMILY or political party vision rather than a vision for Pakistan" @syed zia Hassan :(

Only way to stop this that "Peoples of Pakistan will elect sincere, well educated, dedicated person to develop Pakistan instead the illiterate politician who concerns the FAMILY or political party vision rather than a vision for Pakistan" @syed zia Hassan :(
but how people have no choice .. in General Elections sincere Educated and dedicated and Independent persons are not allowed by you know ..they are pack game entry is only available then a person take obey Order from hided team. they run this system. the Elected governments are not build Road in Inside Sindhi Baluchistan NWFP(KPK) Punjab is the lucky province only.. other wise just talking and talking. no system to get Income tax from higher class .. Sir Pakistan is in Danger way.. World is now Changed people awake day after day .that system is no longer ..its will be collapse but its Bloody. That why I am Worry and Pray to God to Help Pakistani Nation to get out from this system

What is the Problems behind Pakistan why did not Made its own transport Aircraft. like C-130 , C-17s .. PAF Made Jf-17s so why Not a Better and Modern Transport Air Craft. if we says its a financial problem ... its not a easy to understand look at the pending cases in Judicial department of Pakistan. billions of dollars stuck in corruption. no western countries involved according to evidence. its total liability of Government of Pakistan . any how My Point is PAF take initiative .. because PAF have ability to do this.. I want to think about this matter may be our thinking change the minds.

chore mere bhai kun dimagh pe itna zore deta hay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom