What's new

What is the most beautiful country you ever visited in your life?

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,well kashmir,srinagar especially is very beautiful.

The most beautiful place I've visited in my life is probably Kaghan Valley..so my answer is Pakistan.

swat2.jpg

13-Pakistan-Fairy-Meadows-Circles-of-Life.jpg

fairy1.jpg

3637440087_58fbd11b2d_z.jpg

522358_452292798146078_972023736_n.jpg

Fairy Meadows, Swat,KPK-Pakistan

:pakistan::smitten::pakistan:

America has to be one of the most beautiful countries on earth, truly blessed by God with a beautiful people, beautiful landscape, and clean/fresh air/water which really is a rare quality in a lot of countries these days.

swat2.jpg

13-Pakistan-Fairy-Meadows-Circles-of-Life.jpg

fairy1.jpg

3637440087_58fbd11b2d_z.jpg

522358_452292798146078_972023736_n.jpg

Fairy Meadows, Swat,KPK-Pakistan

:pakistan::smitten::pakistan:
Unfortunately all of those trees will be gone once they have all been chopped down for logs since no consideration is given to the environment and natural habitats in Pakistan. Enjoy the beauty while it lasts.

I have been to only two countries - Sri Lanka and Thailand. Sri Lanka looks exactly the same as India(coastal TN). So I think it would be India for me until the time I visit more countries.
:)

Never heard of that country before, did it just gain its independence.:lol:

Not a country yet but close enough
With its own parliament own soccer and cricket teams and a secession referendum just around the corner

For me,

The most enjoyable country for Spain.

By natural beauty it is really a tough call. I liked parts of Norway, Sweden, Switzerland and France (bordering Switzerland) but it is really hard to choose one out of the 4. They looked very similar to each other and all so clean, blessed with a lot of natural beauty and fascinating scenery.

Of course I had a religious affiliation with Saudi Arabia so I was always supposed to have the best experience of my life in Saudi Arabia.

For me - Leh Ladakh. I also liked San Francisco - but as a city. When it comes to natural beauty, nothing more beautiful than Leh Ladakh that I have seen.

PXoVn.jpg

DfdtM.jpg

aEZ4a.jpg

aOf9l.jpg

ug4JJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom