What's new

What is the greatest Middle Eastern military power?

What is the greatest Middle Eastern military power?

• Total voters
Only shows how much people know about warfare.

In case of war, the first move won't be to use nuclear warheads on the enemy.

When war erupts Turkey will already have maneuvered their troops that Israel can't use nuclear weapons against them.

In case of nuclear attack, it will mean Turkey won't exist. But we will make sure Israel won't exist too.

So Nuclear weapons shouldn't be counted in conventional war. Nuclear button is suicide button.
What strategies will Turkey use if Israel use nukes on Turkey in order to 'wipe' Israel out?

Last edited:
Who can defeat Isreal, who is the great military power in Middle East.
As I said in my earlier post, as Israel is the only Middle-Eastern country that is a nuclear power, I would say...no one can in the ME without risk

When war erupts Turkey will already have maneuvered their troops that Israel can't use nuclear weapons against them.

In case of nuclear attack, it will mean Turkey won't exist. But we will make sure Israel won't exist too.

So Nuclear weapons shouldn't be counted in conventional war. Nuclear button is suicide button.
Only shows how some people put words in other's mouths. Who said I was making any kind of statement about Israel using nukes as a "first move"? I said no such thing, and I don't know how much you know about war...but I spent twenty years in uniform around the world, practising it. How 'bout you? :wave:

LOL. And how do you propose doing this? Nomad voodoo magic? Radiation-proof yurts? :rofl:

As I said in my earlier post, as Israel is the only Middle-Eastern country that is a nuclear power, I would say...no one can in the ME without risk
Pakistan also has nuclear weapons and some count Pakistan as middle-east.

Only shows how some people put words in other's mouths. Who said I was making any kind of statement about Israel using nukes as a "first move"? I said no such thing, and I don't know how much you know about war...but I spent twenty years in uniform around the world, practising it. How 'bout you? :wave:
Yea, we all know how smart American soldiers are. Following orders is not a pro.

LOL. And how do you propose doing this? Nomad voodoo magic? Radiation-proof yurts? :rofl:
Israel and Turkey will never fight a war but I can't say that for China and its neighbors. Nowadays wars are fought cold war style and China is bound to loose it and be a subordinate.

Israel and Turkey will never fight a war but I can't say that for China and its neighbors.

So your strategy is to appease Israel so they have no reason to nuke you off the face of the planet. And when they want to inspect your shipping, you obediently comply when they board your vessels. Actually, that's a good strategy. The world will be more peaceable when pawns and stooges know their place ;).

That statement alone tells me you are utterly ignorant of the American military and probably any military.

atatwolf is some kid who has gotten banned repeatedly for supporting terrorism and encouraging/apologizing for terrorist activity. You can toy with him, but don't waste your time doing anything more.

What is the greatest Middle Eastern military power? That's a complicated question, because depending on the definition of "greatest", the nation with the best military industry, the nation with the strongest army and the nation that will win a war all have different answers.

So your strategy is to appease Israel so they have no reason to nuke you off the face of the planet. And when they want to inspect your shipping, you obediently comply when they board your vessels. Actually, that's a good strategy. The world will be more peaceable when pawns and stooges know their place ;).
Israel and Turkey are still formal allies and work together on military and economy. You show me one neighbor that China has which you have similar relationship with? China doesn't have any friends. Only enemies. And you think you are an alpha. If you step outside of your box, Japan and his allies will show you your place. Hahahah.

That statement alone tells me you are utterly ignorant of the American military and probably any military.
That is what I thought. No arguments. When you claimed you were smart I expected superior arguments from you.

Israel and Turkey are still formal allies and work together on military and economy. You show me one neighbor that China has which you have similar relationship with? China doesn't have any friends. Only enemies. And you think you are an alpha. If you step outside of your box, Japan and his allies will show you your place. Hahahah.

I don't think that Israel considers Turkey as its friend. :coffee:

Israel and Turkey are still formal allies and work together on military and economy.

And with each post you make, you expose why people think you have no credibility. Israel doesn't even have a formal alliance with the USA, so what makes you think they need help from nomads? Israelis also don't like living in yurts, so there goes any potential for economic cooperation. In fact, Israel's top trading partners are the USA, China and the EU - they've completely eschewed the need to trade with their neighbors.

I don't think that Israel considers Turkey as its friend. :coffee:

Here you go:

Lieberman: Israel-Turkey relations will soon normalize - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

So with which neighbor does China have good relations?

And with each post you make, you expose why people think you have no credibility. Israel doesn't even have a formal alliance with the USA, so what makes you think they need help from nomads? Israelis also don't like living in yurts, so there goes any potential for economic cooperation. In fact, Israel's top trading partners are the USA, China and the EU - they've completely eschewed the need to trade with their neighbors.
I rather be a nomad, than a Chinaman vilager like you that abandoned his farm to work in a sweat shop or iphone factory to slave wage. Most of your kin in China don't even have time to bark like you, they are too busy working their arse off so that I can get my dividend on time. Why did you escape the Iphone factory? Does your boss know you ran away?

Lol kid, the last time you told us your crazy story about the nomad who owns Apple stock, people only laughed. What makes you think the reaction will be any different this time?

Anyway, try to stay on topic. You made two outrageous claims:
1. Turkey can prevent Israel from nuking it.
2. Turkey and Israel are formal allies

Can you defend either of these claims? Your name and reputation rest on it. In sedentary civilizations, people live in a fixed location, so if they make bullsh!t claims, it could follow them back home. This is thus an incentive to talk responsibly, because people's honor and dignity depend on it. I understand that no such incentive exists in itinerant nomad societies. But now that you find yourself in a sedentary forum, using a sedentary technology (the internet), you have to adjust to our customs. So justify your previous claims.

Turkey isn't a middle eastern country. I've voted for Israel. Iran comes close second.

Lol kid, the last time you told us your crazy story about the nomad who owns Apple stock, people only laughed. What makes you think the reaction will be any different this time?
I do have Apple stocks and there are thousand of slave wage Chinese working their arse off for me so I can get my hefty dividends. You escaped the factory and are living comfy life in UK but most Chinese are not lucky as you, they don't have enough money to have a full belly of food. I think the thing people were laughing about is that Chinese were telling people they are super powa on this forum: :lol: hahaha

Can you defend either of these claims? Your name and reputation rest on it. In sedentary civilizations, people live in a fixed location, so if they make bullsh!t claims, it could follow them back home. This is thus an incentive to talk responsibly, because people's honor and dignity depend on it. I understand that no such incentive exists in itinerant nomad societies. But now that you find yourself in a sedentary forum, using a sedentary technology (the internet), you have to adjust to our customs. So justify your previous claims.
I already explained it above.

And I heard the crazy boy almost became international moderator .

Back
Top Bottom