What's new

What is the greatest Middle Eastern military power?

What is the greatest Middle Eastern military power?

• Total voters
I do have Apple stocks...

Uh huh. I bet you also have a penthouse yurt, a diamond-encrusted camel saddle, and a harem of janissary sex slaves that would make all the Ottoman emperors jealous. Forgive me if I can't take the boasts of some kid on the internet seriously.
I already explained it above.

No you haven't. Your two claims are outrageous and factually untrue so it is impossible you have given an adequate explanation. It appears you are still adjusting to this sedentary civilization technology of the internet, you let me give you a clue: it is very easy for others to verify your assertions. Cheap parlor tricks from the steppe won't work here.

And I heard the crazy boy almost became international moderator .

Imagine if he did, and then disappeared one day. People would wonder, "where did our new moderator go?" And they would never realize he got extradited to Guantanamo Bay for supporting terrorism :rofl:.

Uh huh. I bet you also have a penthouse yurt, a diamond-encrusted camel saddle, and a harem of janissary sex slaves that would make all the Ottoman emperors jealous. Forgive me if I can't take the boasts of some kid on the internet seriously.

Owning a stock is not very special where I live. You being so impressed about me owning stocks tells more about you than me. Probably you didn't change your Chinaman villager way of living in UK and haven't manage to upgrade. You should have stayed in China. We could have used your hands in producing t-shirts in sweatshops until they gotten worn out. Now all that finger energy gets wasted on the nonsense you write here. Probably that would been better for me too. I would get an extra on my hefty dividend!

Owning a stock is not very special where I live. You being so impressed about me owning stocks tells more about you than me. Probably you didn't change your Chinaman villager way of living in UK and haven't manage to upgrade. You should have stayed in China. We could have used your hands in producing t-shirts in sweatshops until they gotten worn out. Now all that finger energy gets wasted on the nonsense you write here. Probably that would been better for me too. I would get an extra on my hefty dividend!

Uh oh kid, you're doing that thing again where you pretend you're familiar with practices exclusive to the sedentary civilizations. First company stock, now t-shirt factories? Nomads don't even practice agriculture; they are mere hunter-gatherers, and you're here trying to convince me you need manufactured goods? Stick to your animal skins - if you've ever seen a t-shirt (you evidently haven't), you would know they can't keep your warm up in the steppe.

Anyway, stay on topic and justify your absurd claims, or renounce them like a good boy who has gotten exposed:
You made two outrageous claims:
1. Turkey can prevent Israel from nuking it.
2. Turkey and Israel are formal allies

Military -israel.Extremely powerful armed forces and nukes.

Uh oh kid, you're doing that thing again where you pretend you're familiar with practices exclusive to the sedentary civilizations. First company stock, now t-shirt factories? Nomads don't even practice agriculture; they are mere hunter-gatherers, and you're here trying to convince me you need t-shirts? Stick to your animal skins - if you've ever seen a t-shirt (you evidently haven't), you would know they can't keep your warm up in the steppe.

Anyway, stay on topic and justify your absurd claims, or renounce them like a good boy who has gotten exposed:
If that is true, your kin in China is working for a nomad since I own stocks in Apple. I will trace your IP and inform your superior in the Iphone factory that you escaped to UK. You are reducing my dividend income. You would be more useful in the factory working for slave wages. :lol:

If everything is taken into account, including the all important economy then it is Turkey.

Sheer brute power Israel and Turkey tie. Although Israel has a quality edge, but that is slowly being eroded. Ironically both are allies anyway. o_O

If that is true, your kin in China is working for a nomad since I own stocks in Apple. I will trace your IP and inform your superior in the Iphone factory that you escaped to UK. You are reducing my dividend income. You would be more useful in the factory working for slave wages.

Whoa kid, you're getting ahead of yourself don't you think? You just got internet connected to your yurt yesterday and now you think you can trace IPs? I remember in middle school when kids ran around yelling and threatening to hack each other with their 56k connections - they would be embarrassed now if I reminded them of their childhood tantrums. But I guess some standards of behavior are slow to diffuse across to the nomadic parts of the world :lol:.

BTW, tracing IPs is not such a technically simply affair. It's more difficult than roasting a kebab for example. You might get extradited by the CIA to Guantanamo Bay for supporting terrorism, and when you do, you can ask them how they traced your IP to locate you. Good luck ;).

Whoa kid, you're getting ahead of yourself don't you think? You just got internet connected to your yurt yesterday and now you think you can trace IPs? I remember in middle school when kids ran around yelling and threatening to hack each other with their 56k connections - they would be embarrassed now if I reminded them of their childhood tantrums. But I guess some standards of behavior are slow to diffuse across to the nomadic parts of the world :lol:.

BTW, tracing IPs is not such a technically simply affair. It's more difficult than roasting a kebab for example. You might get extradited by the CIA to Guantanamo Bay for supporting terrorism, and when you do, you can ask them how they traced your IP to locate you. Good luck ;).
lol..really cia will come and hunt u down for tracking ips...
:lol::lol: trolling standard going down.....seriously..:disagree:

What makes you think I will do the hard work? Your superiors in China are getting paid to keep you on a leash and track the onces who escaped the factory. Fortunately for you, you manage to escape the apple factory to escape to UK. :lol:

article-2092277-117966E4000005DC-774_634x462.jpg

Did you use suicide nets to escape from your Apple factory? Allegedly all factories have nets around their buildings since Chinese workers take advantage of the situation and throw themselves off the building to give my enterprise a bad name and harm my hefty dividends!

@atatwolf

Once again, it seems you can't keep to one topic, even when you've already derailed the discussion from the subject of the thread. You claimed Turkey could prevent Israel from nuking it. Multiple posters asked you how. You tried to change gears and claim Turkey and Israel had a formal alliance. I asked you to prove your (baseless) claim. Then you tried to change the topic to your dubious apple stock. I told you nomads don't have any concept of joint-stock companies. You talked about t-shirt factories. I told you nomads don't need t-shirts - animals pelts are enough. You got angry and said you would IP trace me. I told you this would be beyond your expertise. And now you talk about suicide nets and how the people who use them could help you IP trace me (wtf?).

If you lived in a sedentary civilization, doctors would probably diagnose you with ADHD or schizophrenia or something. But you don't have this luxury and your mental illness will go untreated. It does make me wonder though - nomads are supposed to be able to focus and keep on topic. Before sedentary civilizations gifted you with a writing system, whether it be Arabic script or the Latin alphabet, you had no written language and you relied on oral tradition to pass down your tribal myths. But if all nomads had half as faulty an attention span as yours, then your tribal myths quickly become doubtful. What if Asena the grandmother was not a wolf, but a instead a pig or a goat? It really makes us wonder what kind of creatures we're actually dealing with here...

@atatwolf

Once again, it seems you can't keep to one topic, even when you've already derailed the discussion from the subject of the thread.
Stop acting like a victim like you always do. You came here to troll and you got what you deserve. If you go to first reply you posted towards me you were trolling that Turkey could nothing do but appease and be a pawn. If you didn't troll like that I wouldn't have humiliated you like this.

You claimed Turkey could prevent Israel from nuking it. Multiple posters asked you
I never said this. I said Turkey has appropriate retaliation that can cause Israel equal or more destruction. Israel is not far away. Nobody will benefit from mutual destruction. Is that not answer enough? And more importantly war between Turkey and Israel will never happen because we are key allies in the region that will normalize relations soon. We don't have serious issues.

Because you came here to troll you don't read my comments. That is the problem.

By the way, I won't answer all the off topic you packaged in your post. Going off topic much? You started going off topic, if I go off topic and humiliate you because I don't see you more than a sweat shop worker or apple store worker don't go in the corner crying. I don't want my workers to have such a big mouth towards me. If you don't generate dividend for me, what use are you?

Last edited:
I will put Israel at first, since the moment Israel has any conflict with any other one in the middle east, U.S. will drop the other so-called allies like flies.

As for turkey, nato, eu, u.s. do not trust turkey completely at all. So don't expect u.s. send any help if turkey has conflict with Israel. At the same time, Israel will get all the weapons and supports from U.S.

As for others, they are even worse and ill equipped.

@Chinese-Dragon @Arzamas 16 @ChineseTiger1986 @vostok @TaiShang @senheiser @xunzi @bolo @sreekumar @cnleio @xudeen @Tshering22 @KirovAirship @Star Wars @Jlaw @cirr @ephone @tranquilium @rcrmj @Beast @Genesis @Globenim @eazzy @xuxu1457 @rott @Gabriel92@Sanchez@American Eagle @Oldman1

If you guys have expertise in the matter, please vote as well.
(P.S. Don't quote this post, at the risk of annoying the tagged people)

Back
Top Bottom