What's new

What is the future of India?

It is not a problem what so ever. In fact it helps India in the long run.
Ok, i'm optimistic about it for now. Lets see how things turn out, today roughly 85% of Indian Amercans are Indian born. What will be important to see is the attitude of 2nd+ generation American Indians towards India as they become more visible with percentage increase overtime. Though this increase in percentage is slow due to more immigrants every year. The most important thing which keeps Indian American emotional about India is thier family. But what if the entire family/clan is moved to the US. I don't know if its possible :-) , maybe over hundreds of years.

Ok, i'm optimistic about it for now. Lets see how things turn out, today roughly 85% of Indian Amercans are Indian born. What will be important to see is the attitude of 2nd+ generation American Indians towards India as they become more visible with percentage increase overtime. Though this increase in percentage is slow due to more immigrants every year. The most important thing which keeps Indian American emotional about India is thier family. But what if the entire family/clan is moved to the US. I don't know if its possible :-) , maybe over hundreds of years.

India would only benefit from the first generation immigrants and temporary workers. There would not be any gain from the following generations. 2nd and later generation Indians will neither have any attachment nor any emotion towards India.

The biggest impact would always be from the students and temporary workers who go back not only with all their earnings but also with all the knowledge gained.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom