What's new

What is the economy of Greater China (PRC+ROC+Hong Kong+Singapore)

The Chinese ARE slaves to the US consumers. The US consumers send worthless "paper" to China, and China
sends over highly manufactured goods built off the back, sweat, tears, and blood of the Chinese slaves.

"monkey-like intelligence are breeding as fast as flies." Uhh, I think your talking about China there, you guys are
the one with a over populated wasteland of a country. The US is WAY more sustainable with its population then
China is with her billion.

I will give you my PayPal account, please send me your useless digital USD.

It's worthless in that theirs a never ending supply because the central banks will continue to print them out of thin air with nothing really backing the newly created dollars.

China gets dollars created out of thin air, US consumers get Chinese goods built off the sweat, blood, and tears of the Chinese slaves.

It's worthless in that theirs a never ending supply because the central banks will continue to print them out of thin air with nothing really backing the newly created dollars.

China gets dollars created out of thin air, US consumers get Chinese goods built off the sweat, blood, and tears of the Chinese slaves.
Then why are your American people always crying like a little bitch about losing their jobs to China's sweat and tear of Chinese slave labor? LOLOLOL

Only people bitching about losing their jobs to China are the serfs losing serf jobs.
China can take all the serf jobs she wants.

No sweat lost off my back.

The point you seem to be missing is that China's getting the shit end of the deal. The people of China continuously work
as slaves building and making goods for the US in return for fiat currency.

Hmmm... who's losing out on that deal. What would you rather have? Real tangible goods or fiat currency.

Hmmm... who's losing out on that deal. What would you rather have? Real tangible goods or fiat currency.

Hmmm... "real tangible goods" you destroy/throw away, and have to pay eternal interest on? Fiat currency, that is secured by hundreds of billions in your investments, joint-ventures, licensed IP?

Go ahead, try to make that "fiat currency" worthless - lets see what happens to your multinationals once nearly all their Asia-Pacific assets are stripped. You have no choice but to keep paying Greater China trillions in interest every single year.

Good slave. Now keep toiling in your cubicle so you can finance Chinese infrastructure.

Uhh, the dollar obviously isn't worthless cus you slaves are still taking it. But it's not like it takes any real effort
to create dollars. They are created through just a few clicks on a keyboard.

Who cares that the US pays interest to other countries the US certainly couldn't give a ****, the US could be required
to pay 1000000000000000 in interest to China and it would still be as simple as it is today... a few clicks of the keyboard.

rofl, go ahead, print 1000000000000000 dollars. Lets see what happens to your subhuman monkey economy. After that happens China will just pick your overseas assets clean :)

Don't forget the little gem of ours:Macau,where per capita income is approaching 100,000 USD:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom