What's new

What is the economy of Greater China (PRC+ROC+Hong Kong+Singapore)

The next 7-9 years will be crucial for China . If they can maintain the current impressive growth then they should have no problem in getting close to 14 trillion mark !!
On the contrary China needs to expand culturally throughout the globe as US does or UK for that matter . China needs to open itself a little more and the power should actually lay in the hands of people and not some bunch of ministers .

I think you do not understand what China viewed the world in the past and that is why you have the above suggestion.

China is not a country that is interested in expanding herself culturally. However, she has no problem to share culturally if outsiders want to learn something.

In China, there is a famous saying called: 己所不欲,勿施于人。Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.

So China will never be a country to force others to accept her value, not like U.S., chanting day in and day out about how great its democracy value is. Well, millions of people dead in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc... I hope those dead enjoy their democracy freedom in their afterlife.

The next 7-9 years will be crucial for China . If they can maintain the current impressive growth then they should have no problem in getting close to 14 trillion mark !!
On the contrary China needs to expand culturally throughout the globe as US does or UK for that matter . China needs to open itself a little more and the power should actually lay in the hands of people and not some bunch of ministers .

Nothing is for sure.

I can think of a dozen scientific advances that would make its owner the undisputed superpower.

Is the amazing "water fueled car" one of those scientific advances? :lol:

Is the amazing "water fueled car" one of those scientific advances? :lol:

Military technology, or technology with immediate military applications.

I don't want to go off-topic, but was commenting on the assertion that lone superpowers are no longer possible.

I think you do not understand what China viewed the world in the past and that is why you have the above suggestion.

China is not a country that is interested in expanding herself culturally. However, she has no problem to share culturally if outsiders want to learn something.

In China, there is a famous saying called: 己所不欲,勿施于人。Don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.

So China will never be a country to force others to accept her value, not like U.S., chanting day in and day out about how great its democracy value is. Well, millions of people dead in Iraq, Afghanistan and etc... I hope those dead enjoy their democracy freedom in their afterlife.
Nope,most of chinese dynasties are agressive and interested in expanding except for song and ming dynasty.With the corruption of rotten Confusianism,han people have gotten more and more coward in Song and ming dynasty.I'm not sure currently china is coward or not.But I hope china would be as agressive as US,otherwise china could never become the leader of the world.

Nope,most of chinese dynasties are agressive and interested in expanding except for song and ming dynasty.With the corruption of rotten Confusianism,han people have gotten more and more coward in Song and ming dynasty.I'm not sure currently china is coward or not.But I hope china would be as agressive as US,otherwise china could never become the leader of the world.

hey leader first go and control taiwan. :lol: leader of world my foot. the chinese nation is most disliked in world. US, UK, Europe, NATO, Russia,Japan, ASEAN, India, Australia no one likes chinese intentions.

If hans act smart they would again be sent back behind the wall.

Military technology, or technology with immediate military applications.

I don't want to go off-topic, but was commenting on the assertion that lone superpowers are no longer possible.

I was only being facetious.

I would agree with your point, and add that it is not just military technology applications, but overall R&D expenditure. Most developed nations strive to spend about 3% annually on R&D:

120824_rd_intensity_5_advanced_economies_0.jpg

20111001_INC716.gif

CIN515.gif

1. It's Hong Kong, not Hong Long.
2. Singapore is not part of China.
3. The comparison is not between mainland China and other parts of China. The comparison started by TS is between Greater China and Great Satan, aka USA.

Officially, Singapore's anthem is in Malay language, its flag includes a 'crescent' and 'stars' to appease the Malay minority considering the Chinese immigrated to SG only a few generations ago. In reality, SG is a chinese majority country where LKY (Lee Kuan Yew) strictly endorsed anti Muslim/anti Malay agendas (no Malays in top positions at Air Force), anti Muslim commentary, racial superiority/hierarchy ideas, capping the percentage of each race in SG, and so on.

My Dear friend, Crescent and Stars doesn't belong to Islam community alone. Do check why we have it before making comments on our flag!

1. It's Hong Kong, not Hong Long.
2. Singapore is not part of China.
3. The comparison is not between mainland China and other parts of China. The comparison started by TS is between Greater China and Great Satan, aka USA.

Officially, Singapore's anthem is in Malay language, its flag includes a 'crescent' and 'stars' to appease the Malay minority considering the Chinese immigrated to SG only a few generations ago. In reality, SG is a chinese majority country where LKY (Lee Kuan Yew) strictly endorsed anti Muslim/anti Malay agendas (no Malays in top positions at Air Force), anti Muslim commentary, racial superiority/hierarchy ideas, capping the percentage of each race in SG, and so on.
That is why SG is better than Malaysia in economy, etc. No muslim in top position means no stupid laws like Malaysia currently has

I dont think even if china overtake US, it wont make much of difference as we exactly wanted it to be.. There wont be another lone superpower like America is what is today.. ever..thats for sure.
Speak for yourself. I am not here to boast, but when have you ever been to China?
China will be a country never been before in a huge and massive scale unprecedented in the history of mankind. What is US? Nothing! Compared to what China had during the past and it's glorious history? Nada, no, none.... US wasn't even invented. Talk about being a Super power when China had everything. All one needs is to wait and watch the tide turning..... US wouldn't even measure up. That is what China is and that is what China dreams and that is what Chinese Dream!!!!

Speak for yourself. I am not here to boast, but when have you ever been to China?
China will be a country never been before in a huge and massive scale unprecedented in the history of mankind. What is US? Nothing! Compared to what China had during the past and it's glorious history? Nada, no, none.... US wasn't even invented. Talk about being a Super power when China had everything. All one needs is to wait and watch the tide turning..... US wouldn't even measure up. That is what China is and that is what China dreams and that is what Chinese Dream!!!!

What is US, nothing? lol lol says the Chinese slaves who continuously slaves for the US consumers.

And China and her glorious past? F that, nobody gives a crap, we live in the present for the future, past isn't going to anything for China.

What is US, nothing? lol lol says the Chinese slaves who continuously slaves for the US consumers.

And China and her glorious past? F that, nobody gives a crap, we live in the present for the future, past isn't going to anything for China.

Hilarious how debt-laden servants to foreign banks are talking about "slaves". Yes, you live in the present, with your crumbling degenerate nation where those of monkey-like intelligence are breeding as fast as flies.

The Chinese ARE slaves to the US consumers. The US consumers send worthless "paper" to China, and China
sends over highly manufactured goods built off the back, sweat, tears, and blood of the Chinese slaves.

"monkey-like intelligence are breeding as fast as flies." Uhh, I think your talking about China there, you guys are
the one with a over populated wasteland of a country. The US is WAY more sustainable with its population then
China is with her billion.

Back
Top Bottom