What's new

what is the best jet fighter in the world

Because;

• He does not bowl maybe because its crap,
  • His fielding is crap,
  • His batting is super crap,
  • He usually (at-least recently) scores < 5 runs before either being run out in the most stupid ways or forgets how to swing a bat.
  • After being declared "out", he goes back smiling as if he done something real good.
  • And in the end, because of the amazing efforts of superb batsmen who lead us to victory, comes in for a 10,000 reward.

You're explaining Cricket to a Turkmen. They don't know what Cricket is.:lol:

upload_2014-3-5_21-5-11.jpeg

1) F-22
Do I even need to say why?

2) F-35 (it is operation, I think at least 100 has been made?)
Second operational fifth gen self explanatory, it's not better than F-22 as people all know.

3) Su-35
The final stage of fourth gen, its engine was a prototype for fifth gen, it's maneuverability, load and everything is top of the line, there are some deficiencies, but even those are better than most.

This thing is freaking huge and it is awesome, it's like a bomber but in the body of a fighter.

Just see this thing in action, of course it is third, but if Russians have the money, which they don't but we can dream.

4) Typhoon
Euro fighter, UK's engine always awesome, contribution from Europe, and is the front line fighter for Europe to come. Not as much load and not as maneuverable, it's performance is top of the line, but it's no SU-35.

This is the only one that can super-cruise in 4th gen if I'm not mistaken.

5) Rafale
good engine, nice weapons load, range and all around good fighter, but it's specs are not as good as the Typhoon and definitely not SU-35 level.

Man SU-35 is a beast, class of its own, that weapon's load and range, just outstanding.

While Typhoon is probably going to be better in the long run as it's produced more and more funding, but they are different class of fighters, so.

Why India went with Rafale when well, I don't know, it's clearly not better than these two.

HAL Tejas

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .......................... If Jf 17 can be here................:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:agree: Seriously mam, Both planes are not deserve in best class fighter list. if yes, then why you wanna to buy J10 fighter from China and we wanna buy Dassault Rafale from france.

File:LCA_Tejas.jpg

1962725_822036097812965_15369822_n.jpg
Tejas is the best jet for IAF and maybe the best light fighterin the regon

Tejas empty wieght is 5680 Kgs & MTOW is 13.5 Tonnes & its internal feul is close to 2.4 tonnes then

13.5Tonnes (MTOW) -5.7 Tonnes ( empty wieght)

7.8 Tonnes (usfull load) - 2.4 Tonnes (feul load) = 5.4 Tonnes (actual wepons/extrnal feul load) tonnes

now add to that soon it will have a Israeli-Indian hybrid AESA + better aerodynamicks (bigger intakes & much lesser drag) with a new 7 more comapct but thrice as powerfull mission compouters, avionicks & a gan based EW suite + a mix of israeli, french & indian LPDs,AA missiles & LGBs]

and all that package will cost less than 35 million $$s (MK2)

1) F-22

Second operational fifth gen self explanatory, it's not better than F-22 as people all know.

3) Su-35
The final stage of fourth gen, its engine was a prototype for fifth gen, it's maneuverability, load and everything is top of the line, there are some deficiencies, but even those are better than most.

This thing is freaking huge and it is awesome, it's like a bomber but in the body of a fighter.

Just see this thing in action, of course it is third, but if Russians have the money, which they don't but we can dream.

4) Typhoon
Euro fighter, UK's engine always awesome, contribution from Europe, and is the front line fighter for Europe to come. Not as much load and not as maneuverable, it's performance is top of the line, but it's no SU-35.

5) Rafale
good engine, nice weapons load, range and all around good fighter, but it's specs are not as good as the Typhoon and definitely not SU-35 level.

Man SU-35 is a beast, class of its own, that weapon's load and range, just outstanding.

While Typhoon is probably going to be better in the long run as it's produced more and more funding, but they are different class of fighters, so.

Why India went with Rafale when well, I don't know, it's clearly not better than these two.
better a2g features and its cheaper :sick:

Maybe we can get a discount if we do a PDF group buy?

That's a stupid idea, you guys sanctioned us remember? So four out of five we can't pitch in, and then Indians refuse American strings attached fighters.

Come on man, get your head in the game.

1) F-22

3) Su-35

4) Typhoon

5) Rafale

Kindly compare payload of Rafale & Su-35

1) F-22

3) Su-35

4) Typhoon

5) Rafale

We already have good number of SU-30MKI that are the most advanced version of SU-30, and we are upgrading them to Super Sukhoi standard which is comparable to SU-35, then we are also into PAK-FA/FGFA which will be an advanced stealth flanker, so we don't need SU-35 in between.

And Typhoon is good at a2a, but Rafale is a truly multi-role platform, so Rafale is a better choice for us as per our needs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom