What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my best city: Thimpu ..U Rock!!!!!

Thimphu_view_080907.jpg

bhutan_thimphu_tashichhodzong.jpg

800px-Thimphu.jpg

thimphu.jpg

And y is like this city and Bhutan in general because its the only country in the world that gives importance to GNH (Gross National Happiness) rather than GDP.

Now how many cities can stand in front of it..???

An Evening In Daman-e-Koh, nothing comes close.

69941892tWynZwraCafeLaziz.jpg

69942033_YdyQaVLj_KashmirWalas.jpg

69942192MiH5HJAwCafeLaziz2.jpg

69937784_O7qNVVBj.jpg

From what I have seen and heard Islamabad will beat all other capitals hands down. Its well planned, comparatively new and has nothing lacking in infrastructure.

My only query is if it has a distinct culture of its own a-la Lahore or Karachi or if its a mish-mash of different tehzeebs?

From what I have seen and heard Islamabad will beat all other capitals hands down. Its well planned, comparatively new and has nothing lacking in infrastructure.

My only query is if it has a distinct culture of its own a-la Lahore or Karachi or if its a mish-mash of different tehzeebs?

Dear, Islamabad houses the Embassies and Consulates from around the world, the new year party in my city of residence is the works in Europe but the one i spent on the roof top of Islamabad Hotel is enough to make you leave any country .:partay:

If you are talking about the infrastructure may be Delhi, Colombo and Kathmandu is better

Bro, please not jokes, are you really serious about kathmandu!!

My personal choice Islamabad, but I like Delhi too and Colombo is also quite a contender I din't expect Colombo to be that good before watching some of its pictures.
:cheers:

Looking at the pics,I feel like visiting Islamabad ASAP :) I have been to Delhi long ago,but Islamabad is looking more organised and beautiful to me :agree: (I hope its as beautiful in the streets as from here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom