What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense is a sense which is not much common, specially some people here from across the border are really genious.

@ bilal haider. bahi sahib why are you persisting on facts, because here some people from across the border are newtons in every field. No fact based on no matter what is meaningless here.

waht r u saying. r u critizing me?
reply brother. even we outside ur border. we r human beings. some times we will do mistakes. it is human behivour

Whatever, mumbai is a pile of manure when you compare it with hong kong.

It breaks my heart going there....every.single.time.

The slums, the extreme rich - poor contrasts, the pain, abuse....its really sad that a city with SO MUCH potential degenrated into a hub for prostitution, human trafficking and abuse.

True life story - Me and a couple of friends went to mumbai once the study leave started. My main focus was to get some quality rip-offs from the famous 'fashion street'. While there, some of us decided to take a walk along the notorious red-streets of mumbai.

So we went there and immediately we had 'agents' aka pimps swarming us. We got rid off em and continued with the 'stroll'. The scenes we saw were pretty gruesome and sad. To think that human lives could be trampled into such low state of existence was an eye opener for me.

So, as we were walking an old guy approaches us with a little girl by his side. The girl is hardly 10 or 12. This freak, offers this girl to us for 200 rupees an hour. The child was hardly the age of my little cousin who i love more than anything in this world. I swear i saw the world spin around me. We just HAD to get out of there after that.

So we hurry into this 'restaurant' in kamathipura....and order tea. Couple of thugs come into the shop and asked the shopkeeper for money. The guy refused, so these thugs took out a knife ,held it to his throat and asked again. The guy emptied his register and gave it up. Apparantly, this, was money for 'protection'.

Mumbai is a land of contrasts. I hate it.

I guess the point im trying to make is that, mumbai should never be considered as one of the 'best' when clearely its a big pile of horse crap stuffed in fine packaging.

DSC_0001.jpg

212334363_dbb0bb1ba9.jpg

Making good progress, new welcome addition to Isloo.

5555774099_e445895695_b.jpg

All rights reserved by Qazi Usman Hussain

5597172329_e471b68f68_b.jpg

5593437096_bb4b37ca77_b.jpg

5596052228_33514ccb29_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC_0001.jpg

212334363_dbb0bb1ba9.jpg

Making good progress, new welcome addition to Isloo.

There are only 5 other seven-star hotels in the world, & the Centaurus in Islamabad will be the 6th one :yahoo:

There are no seven star hotels in India. The other 5 other seven star hotels are:

1. The Burj Al Arab, UAE
2. Pangu 7 Star Hotel, China
3. Flower of the East, Iran (under construction)
4. The Pentominium, UAE
5. Seven Stars Galleria, Italy

There are only 5 other seven-star hotels in the world, & the Centaurus in Islamabad will be the 6th one :yahoo:
Six' and 'seven star' hotels

Some members of the hospitality industry have claimed a six or seven-star rating for their operation. As no organization or formal body awards or recognizes any rating over five star deluxe,[7] such claims are meaningless and predominantly used for advertising purposes.

Star (classification) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: I hope you don't edit Wiki this time

183606_185443541497794_126517027390446_396664_3072901_n.jpg

5416505970_15b654dffe_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

5416508594_2c7e291a12_b.jpg

There are no seven star hotels in India. The other 5 other seven star hotels are:

Wrong - The Taj Faluknuma Palace in Hyderabad is a Seven Star Hotel.

you need to head for Taj Falaknuma Palace, a 117-year-old palace of Nizams converted into a 7-star hotel.

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Easy on him mate. It is us who should teach them things.

There exists a Seven Star Hotel in India too. Long before it came up in Pak.

1. The Burj Al Arab, UAE
2. Pangu 7 Star Hotel, China
3. Flower of the East, Iran (under construction)
4. The Pentominium, UAE
5. Seven Stars Galleria, Italy

You havent heard of Taj Faluknuma Palace in Hyderabad Yet I guess, Its a 7 star hotel and also are the Taj Palace Delhi and Taja Mahal palace Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom