What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5364174148_07d4e59df5_b.jpg

5363559555_195f428064_b.jpg

5364169650_115ed7db64_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

5363556097_2b2629f5d2_b.jpg

You havent heard of Taj Faluknuma Palace in Hyderabad Yet I guess, Its a 7 star hotel and also are the Taj Palace Delhi and Taja Mahal palace Mumbai

1) Taj Falaknuma Palace - Hyderabad, India:

Taj Falaknuma Palace - Hyderabad, India - Exclusive 5 Star Luxury Hotel

2) Taj Palace Delhi 5 star hotel

Delhi Five Star Hotels

3) Taj Mahal palace Mumbai

Taj Mahal Palace and Tower
Category: 5 Star Deluxe

Hotel Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Mumbai - 5 star Luxury Deluxe Hotels Booking, Apollo Bandar, Mumbai India

Wrong - The Taj Faluknuma Palace in Hyderabad is a Seven Star Hotel.

Please stop calling your 5 star hotels 7 stars. I gave you the hotel websites that claim all these hotels are 5 star, not 7 star. As I said, no one here will stop you from being delusional :wave:

20101228_19.jpg

Pak-China Friendship Center

Last edited by a moderator:
2426370083_a63558dbb5_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

1443498807_339e58d2ee_b.jpg

1) Taj Falaknuma Palace - Hyderabad, India:

2) Taj Palace Delhi 5 star hotel

Delhi Five Star Hotels

3) Taj Mahal palace Mumbai

Hotel Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Mumbai - 5 star Luxury Deluxe Hotels Booking, Apollo Bandar, Mumbai India

Please stop calling your 5 star hotels 7 stars. I gave you the hotel websites that claim all these hotels are 5 star, not 7 star. As I said, no one here will stop you from being delusional :wave:

There's no such thing as 7 star hotels.

Here's a piece of Burj Al Arab: The reality is, of course, that no hotel has such a rating.

The highest rating a hotel can get is 5 Star Luxury. And Taj Falaknuma carries that.

There's no such thing as 7 star hotels.

Here's a piece of Burj Al Arab: The reality is, of course, that no hotel has such a rating.

The highest rating a hotel can get is 5 Star Luxury. And Taj Falaknuma carries that.

It is open to interpretation. Burj Al Arab is widely considered as a 7 star, as well as the Centaurus. No one considers the Taj Falaknuma as a 7 star hotel. And the delusional part in my post wasn't for you, it was for my 'great friend' Kartik Sri :laugh:

It is open to interpretation. Burj Al Arab is widely considered as a 7 star, as well as the Centaurus. No one considers the Taj Falaknuma as a 7 star hotel.

Nobody awards 7 star ratings. Heck I could open a dhaba and claim it's "7 Star" :lol:

Lahore is the best capital city of South Asia.
@ Patanjali
Highest ranking is 6 star. Burj Al Dubai is 6 star.

please do a google search on hotel ratings...there is no such thing as a 7 star....all the hotels that claim to be 7 stars are a joke...they just claim it themselves.....5 stars is the maximum awarded anywhere in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom