What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
equaled??are you serious?? are you confused between GDP and GDP per capita??

I know what GDP per capita & GDP are my friend:

Btw, India's GDP per capita (nominal) is $1022. Pakistan's GDP per capita (nominal) is $1017. India's total GDP is about $1226 billion, whereas Pakistan's total GDP is about $183 billion. When I mentioned "GDP almost equaling", I meant GDP per capita almost equaling. It was an honest mistake. I didn't even revise my post. It was your fellow Indians that do not know the difference between GDP (nominal), & GDP (PPP); and then think Mumbai has a higher total GDP than Pakistan.

delhi%2Bskyline.jpg

Humayun%27s+Tomb+delhi.jpg

Jantar Mantar : Medieval system to study astronomy
jantarmantardelhi.jp

Rashtrapathi Bhavan: one of the largest presedential palaces in the world

Rashtrapati_Bhavan_dawn_-_IMG_2053-10.JPG

Bahai Lotus temple
India-Delhi-Lotus-Temple-Bahai-FreeBirD.jpg

Jumma Masjid

Jama-Masjid-Delhi.jpg

Cyber_Green_Building%2C_Gurgaon%2C_Haryana%2C_India_-_20070613.jpg

CP_connaught.jpg

new-delhi_places.jpg

To all,

I apologize for opening the can of worms..Yes, I agree Pakistan is a rich country and Islamabad is next Luxembourg.. Happy now sleep well..

To all,

I apologize for opening the can of worms..Yes, I agree Pakistan is a rich country and Islamabad is next Luxembourg.. Happy now sleep well..

Thank you, thank you very much.......lol

* Beta+ world cities:

Washington, Melbourne, Johannesburg, Tel Aviv, Barcelona, San Francisco, Atlanta, Manila, Bogotá, New Delhi, Dubai, Bucharest.

Gamma− world cities:

* Detroit, Manchester, Wellington, Riga, Guayaquil, Edinburgh, Porto, San Salvador, St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Port Louis, San Diego, Islamabad, Birmingham, Doha, Calgary, Almaty, Columbus,

Global city - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Auto Expo, Asia's largest auto show,[36] is held biennially at Pragati Maidan

800px-Delhi_Auto_Show.jpg

The DTC operates the world's largest fleet of CNG buses, totaling 9000[

N.delhi_bus.jpg

The Delhi metro has an average ridership of 1.6 million commuters per day and runs at an operational profit

D_M.jpg

Epic fail when you use a blog to tell if a city is safe or not.

And I have experienced Delhi - frankly it is like a toilet, no offence. There is no comparison with Islamabad.

Epic fail when you use a blog to tell if a city is safe or not.

And I have experienced Delhi - frankly it is like a toilet, no offence. There is no comparison with Islamabad.

O RLY?Isloo is no better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom