What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
every thing we r giving with proof. if am i arguing with any members. i will give the proofs. i dont have islambad information with me. it is ur responsibility to prove ur capital city better compare to delhi.

what about islamanbad. what is the position of islambad in quality of life in 2010? if u have answer reply all the people will decide which is the best capital city in south asia now. ok.

I dont need to... if u ask me which one has got a better ride F-22 or the plane wright brothers made, i will say F-22 even though i havent rode or piloted any one of these two. I guess you got the point by now..

I will prefer plane made by wright brothers bcoz it was made out of nothing, all others are just edited versions of it whether C-130 or Boeing etc.:azn:

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

New Delhi – India
Colombo – Sri Lanka
Islamabad – Pakistan
Dhaka – Bangladesh

Katmandu – Nepal
Male – Maldives
Thimpu – Bhutan

Over a period of time, I have noticed that you have been posting basically two kinds of threads. One that is designed and programmed to inflame hatred and animosity between India, Pakistan and China. The other kind of threads you post are the farcical types, totally meaningless. In all these threads, there is only one guy who sits backs and laughs while the others are busy fighting each other, and that guy is you. Congratulations.

what about islamanbad. what is the position of islambad in quality of life in 2010? if u have answer reply all the people will decide which is the best capital city in south asia now. ok.

i never lie just for nationalism but my heart was broken in peaces when i visit first time Islamabad in my life before 2 months. i was in F-11 of Islamabad and a small girls ask me bhai give me money i never eat from last night. you know it was first time some one ask me like this . i give her money asd drops of tears from my eyes fall uncontrolled . next morning i visit Islamabad but first of all i booking my ticket to Multan . i hate that city were rich living like kings and poor like animals.

Islamabad is the best, hands down - and yes I have been and lived in all South Asian Capital Cities.

It's useless to argue which is the best since a person will be patriotic to his own country. So yes, each are winners in their own right. However, if there had to be just a sole winner, there are other factors that can help decide. Why not look at how the world sees each of these cities?

1) Tourism

2) Culture

3) Business

4) Education

The winner obviously is Delhi! :tup:

I have been to islamabad as well,i find nothing special in it,except scenic beauty,it just looks like Dehradun or Kasauli,nothing special.Delhi is way ahead in infra,transport and education and medical facilities.Islamabad seemed to be more of a hill station than a better capital than Delhi.

Yeah right.... :tdown:

i never lie just for nationalism but my heart was broken in peaces when i visit first time Islamabad in my life before 2 months. i was in F-11 of Islamabad and a small girls ask me bhai give me money i never eat from last night. you know it was first time some one ask me like this . i give her money asd drops of tears from my eyes fall uncontrolled . next morning i visit Islamabad but first of all i booking my ticket to Multan . i hate that city were rich living like kings and poor like animals.

Theres many Afghan refugees in Islamabad. Many of the Afghan children beg for money. My cousins and I were going back to our car from a restaurant in Islamabad and two Afghan girls (must been 8 or 9 years old) sat in our car and wouldn't leave unless we gave them money. Afghan refugees shouldn't be anywhere near this beautiful city. Karachi company in Islamabad is 90% Afghan.

Please don't compare Delhi with Islamabad. Delhi is probably one of the most dangerous places for foreigners especially women. Women being raped is like a usual thing there nowadays. Delhi is ahead in culture but that's really about it. It's a very dirty place. Then compare Islamabad's green and lush margalla hills to the surroundings of Delhi. It's laughable. Islamabad also hosts the largest university in the world. Both Delhi and Isloo have good literacy rates but Isloo tops it. Delhi's poverty is mad high. A lot of slums there, they even do slum tours. In Isloo there are no Slums, you'll maybe find one or two but those are Afghan refugees. Isloo is the cleanest city in South Asia hands down. Delhi on the other hand is very dirty. Another thing Isloo is close to Murree :woot:

Overall Isloo is the best capital city in South Asia. It's almost perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom