What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Islamabad because in terms of planning , infra, calmness, security and alot more. shining lights is NOT the criteria indeed.

what about islamanbad. what is the position of islambad in quality of life in 2010? if u have answer reply we will decide which is the best capital city in south asi now. ok.

not banglore delhi also there see clearly?

y r u taking kashmir issue? it is not suitable for this thread.

kashmir people always live with india not pakisthan ok. dont take divert the topic. new delhi is the best south asia capital city.

dont take kashmir issue again.

not banglore delhi also there see clearly?

y r u taking kashmir issue? it is not suitable for this thread.
:what: you need some rest. where is Kashmir issue in this thread.

i guess the saffron colour in my sig is affecting your memory

ya. any way kashmir always with in india only. what about islambad position in quality of life if u answer reply we will decide which is best south asia capital city

dear jana reply if u have answer for that. delhi is the capital city for india not banglore. banglore is the silicon city of india. we dont post our capital to banglore.

ya. any way kashmir always with in india only. what about islambad position in quality of life if u answer reply we will decide which is best south asia capital city

we??? who cares what you decide in the first place.

dear jana reply if u have answer for that. delhi is the capital city for india not banglore. banglore is the silicon city of india. we dont post our capital to banglore.

please dont make yourself a fool i have been to Delhi and its nowhere near Islamabad. you can compare delhi with lahore.

in 2000 Islamabad was even ahead of banglor in top ranking. anyway since the thread was about capitals so your post was just an eyewash

I have been to islamabad as well,i find nothing special in it,except scenic beauty,it just looks like Dehradun or Kasauli,nothing special.Delhi is way ahead in infra,transport and education and medical facilities.Islamabad seemed to be more of a hill station than a better capital than Delhi.

hello brother the best city was decided on quality of life. in my opinion newdelhi is best compare to islambad. share ur opinion at last the poll will conduted

Delhi wins,hands down.
Bring out comparison in anything from infra to universities to medical facilities anything..
I am up for your enlightenment of knowledge.
:D

i agree with punjabbbi brother. u r saying correct. the quality of life also important in every capital city. only greenery is not importanat. i think islambad comes down. delhi goes first.

we dont want past records. at present what is ur position in quality of living. give the proofs. we r giving the proofs also. y u r not giving any proof then arguing with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom