What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

And I guess poverty in Pakistan also declined during times when Pakistan almost facing bankruptcy and fighting WOT.

No need to flood with hunger reports as I have read those and some Pakistani members even have them embedded in their signature. However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand India has population way more than whole African continent combined! However when it comes to percentage of population living under poverty line, the number is exponentially declining in case of India and increasing in case of Pakistan.

Actually poverty has remained the same in the last 2 years or has gone up just slightly, maybe 18-20% now at worst. But once the WoT is over, it will probably go to 15% in a few years. You're talking as if poverty is increasing in Pakistan for a long time. 1 or 2 years of slight or no less won't be a big deal in the long run.

Uniworld City | 50 Tower blocks | Under Construction

43243507597f68f7956ozu9.jpg

YouTube - Uniworld City

That is actually 71 towers according to latest updates.

And I guess poverty in Pakistan also declined during at the time when Pakistan almost facing bankruptcy and fighting WOT.

No need to flood with hunger reports as I have read those and some Pakistani members even have them embedded in their signature. However it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand India has population much more than whole African continent combined! However when it comes to percentage of population living under poverty line, the number is exponentially declining in case of India and increasing in case of Pakistan.

Maybe you haven't taken a look at the hunger index. Pakistan's poverty rate is 17% and declining, Pakistan is also the most urbanized nation in South Asia. In india the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. That's why you have people living in slums and tents right beside a luxurious building and malls in India. Even the whole airport is surrounded by slums in Mumbai.

http://www.chowk.com/RiazHaq/iLogs/Hunger-and-Poverty-Decline-in-Pakistan-Rose-in-India

Maybe you haven't taken a look at the hunger index. Pakistan's poverty rate is 17% and declining, Pakistan is also the most urbanized nation in South Asia. In india the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. That's why you have people living in slums and tents right beside a luxurious building and malls in India. Even the whole airport is surrounded by slums in Mumbai.

Hunger and Poverty Decline in Pakistan, Rise in India - Chowk: India Pakistan Ideas Identities

Actually slowly it is improving. India's per capita crossed $500 in 2000, and know its like $1200, and by 2050 I think it will be $7000. India needs to keep this momentum going.

Not to be jealeous guys but theres no match of Isloo in whole Asia.

Isloo is the the cleanest and safest capital city in South Asia. It is surrounded by lush green hills. There really is no match for Isloo. It looks like a developed city with it's classy villas, planned neighborhoods, proper roads and expressways.
Then compare it with other capital cities in South Asia. They are filled with mass poverty, diseases and dirtiness.

The Centaurus (7 Star Hotel)
18-centaurus.jpg

World Trade Center Islamabad
Islamabad_Building_600699.jpg

Grand Hyatt Hotel
grand+hyatt+islamabad+areal+view+theme+night.jpg

New Islamabad Airport
1-benazir-bhutto.jpg

Avari Hotel
911917871_9803a107fd_o.jpg

Goldcrest DHA
2783919230_ff028252fa_o.jpg

All of these projects are in construction. Btw there are many more projects i can post and this is for Isloo alone.

Indian Megaprojects - SkyscraperCity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Indian Megaprojects - GRAND TOTAL INVESTMENT=$1.027 trillion / Rs 41 lac crore

Google each of the projects if you dont believe.

Indian Megaprojects - SkyscraperCity

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Indian Megaprojects - GRAND TOTAL INVESTMENT=$1.027 trillion / Rs 41 lac crore

Your comparing a 1 billion+ population with a 170 million nation. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I just hope out of those so called mega projects some are in the North east.

Your comparing a 1 billion+ population with a 170 million nation. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. I just hope out of those so called mega projects some are in the North east.

Oh, alright then buddy....

Just know India will go through some rapid changes with this economic boost. The reason it can spend this much on these project know is because of its recent economic expansion. It needs to keep this going.

It's like 17% according to world bank.

United nations developement programme says poverty percent in Pakistan is more than India,that's why i am stunned to see pakistani people talking about poverty in india
List of countries by percentage of population living in poverty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And no wonder Pakistna's gdp per capita is less than India's.

The people in dharavi live in much better way than 99% of you. They have good average income. Mumbai has GDP more than whole Pakistan's.

Mumbai's GDP: $209 billion
Pakistan's GDP: $177 billion

Mumbai's stock exchanges market capital: $ 2300 billion
Pakistan's stock exchanges market capital: ~$ 65 billion

Not to be jealeous guys but theres no match of Isloo in whole Asia.

if u wanna put scenic beauty then islamabad is better than south asia's other capitals,then maybe we should shift our capital to uttarakhand or himachal!
But that's not the case,compare the transport system,education institutes,hospitals,etc Delhi has the best out of other capital cities in South asia

i agree with prathap he said the truth. those billionares who are in pakisthan they r not in forbes mazagine. by 2014 mukesh ambani will be the wold no 1richest person on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom