What's new

What is the Best Capital City of South Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^

on hospitals, we even have Edhi foundation (not just in Isloo but in the whole country even FATA)

free ambulance, free treatment and health services for men and women. Can't go wrong with that.

just wanted to add that

Okay first of don't talk like as if you know more about Isb then us, nowonder you people are always arguing backed by the little knowledge that you people get by browsing through internet.

Quaid- Azam University, Bahria univerity, NUST(National Univerity of Sciences & Technology),IST (Institute of Space Technology), 5 medical colleges, Barani university, Islamic University, Fauji Foundation, Fatima Jinnah university,The world's second largest university by enrolment, Allama Iqbal Open University, is located in Islamabad. , NDU (National Defense University)

PIMS, Shifa International Hospital, KRL hospital, AFID Armed forces institute of dentistry, AFIC Armed forces institute of cardiology, Hearts International,INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTRE, ISLAMABAD GENERAL HOSPITAL,JINNAH MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,NUCLEAR ONCOLOGY & RADIOTHERAPY INSTITUTE, PAK CHINA KIDNEY CENTER, Naval Hospital Islamabad,THE KIDNEY CENTER & several clinics for cosmetic & plastic surgery's

Dawoo, Varan and several other private busses & coaches, cabs & Radio cabs. ISB maintains a standard there fore no rickshaws are allowed in ISB, don't forget Motorway :azn:

ISB air port deals with 34 airlines which is not that bad for a small airport. as the number of residents has increased so the new Airport is being constructed.

This is really a stupid question,Islamabad Capital Territory, located on the Pothohar Plateau, is regarded to be one of the earliest sites of human settlement in Asia LOK Virsa is only dedicated for it, Taxila museum. Saidpur Village, National art gallery Islamabad, monument museum in Shakparaian

i dont have to say anything

Liaqat Gymnasium, from para gliding to water sports accommodates tons of other sports
2425080124_dd6774acbe.jpg

Sports complex Islamabad, world class Squash courts, 2 golf clubs, there are 3 lakes in ISB so water sports are not an issue, not to mention Trekking on Margalla Hills :azn:

Islamabad is a net contributor to the Pakistani economy, as whilst having only 0.8% of the country's population, it contributes 1% to the country's GDP.Islamabad has seen an expansion in information and communications technology with the addition two Software Technology Parks which house numerous national and foreign technological and IT companies.

Really its long? all i have to say is Bring it On!
Dude don't get over excited.
I recently saw a documentary on BBC India,on pakistan
titled as Pakistan:Dirt Poor.
It brought about the real pakistan out.

page2kg1.gif
[/URL][/IMG]
04febmalirriverbridgelts1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Where is tht Khanz????we need u here dude

Dude ....there are more documentaries regarding that on India.. dont bring off-topic things if u cant back up ur claims.

Hi
lol is that best you got to reply me ? pathetic

I forgot i watched slum dog millionaire i wonder where it was shot? two can play that game so stick to the topic

^^^^^^^

on hospitals, we even have Edhi foundation (not just in Isloo but in the whole country even FATA)

free ambulance, free treatment and health services for men and women. Can't go wrong with that.

just wanted to add that

You heard of AIIMS?(All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
The best Hospital/Institute in South Asia ,for sure.
Thats why the SriLankan Prime minister came here in AIIMS,Delhi when he experienced a cardiac problem.

Taken from Wiki:-
"All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and hospital in New Delhi, India.

AIIMS is considered as one of the most prestigious medical colleges in India [1][1][2] and is globally recognized for providing low-cost medical care to a large number of patients.[3] It was established as an institute of national importance by an act of the Indian parliament with the objective of developing a strong curriculum and teaching guidelines for undergraduate and post-graduate education in all branches of medicine in India and achieve a high standard of medical education in India and to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order so as to attain self-sufficiency in good quality post-graduate medical education. AIIMS is often cited in popular press as the "Harvard of the East".

i just ask one qes who can people compaire islamabad with delhi .if delhi has 8 univarastyes or 15 hospitals or whatever it for 14mn ppl and islamabad services for only 1,74mn ppl. its not 10 times difrent?

ohh really....just having 1,2 of some cant be compared to vastness of city of delhi.......

what u specified above can be found better in our city of chandighar and much more in number. does it mean we shud make chandighar our capital.

reason behind making a city's capital mostly depends on how much contribution it makes towards culture, political institutions of any country.....

likewise lahore shud have been ur capital. islamabad is a very scenic destination. but it doesnt even have ample population or representation to be called a country's capital.
Let me put the record straight, at one time Karachi was the Capital for whole of Pakistan and the Lahore for West and Dacca for East Pakistan respectively, Karachi was considered too far south for people to travel hence Islamabad was purposely built in the 60s.
A guy from Kolkota once told me that if you stand on one end of the street, without moving a muscle, you will get pushed and shoved to the other end minus your belongings. We don't suffer from such overwhelming population volume hence our utilities aren't crowded to the effect. Obviously the more volume of souls, the more burden on your services, i was reading somewhere that just to keep the F-1 safe, the authorities in India are employing 1000 security staff to keep stray dogs and beggars running onto the tracks.

i just ask one qes who can people compaire islamabad with delhi .if delhi has 8 univarastyes or 15 hospitals or whatever it for 14mn ppl and islamabad services for only 1,74mn ppl. its not 10 times difrent?
Not all understand it,many of the pakistani's become aggressive :cheesy:sometimes.

You heard of AIIMS?(All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
"Harvard of the East".
Cricketer
you have got Harvest of the west or east we are not bothered it was your compatriot who resorted to cheap tactics by making up things on his own about ISB without knowing a thing

Where is tht Khanz????we need u here dude

busy promoting Pakistani fashion industry.

by the way, I think Khanz is a girl, not a 'dude' :D

i have a plethora of Isloo pics on my external HD which i took using my new Nikon digital SLR; but i lost the cable. Will upload them when i find them.

Aesthetically speaking, i'm not a fan of Rawalpindi. But I loooooove Islamabad.

there's this juice shop run by Pukhtuns in F-6; they make freshly squeezed pomengranate (anaar) juice, orange juice; just about anything you can think of.

I once drove all the way there just for the juice. LoL.

Justin was a trolling moron.but TATA dude do u want to surpass him?
He just gave example.
Go search colleges in Islamabad,universities,hospitals, etc and u will be embarassed.

Colleges,universities..?
AAARRRR
India doesn't have them??
AAR

India doesn't have IIT(Indian Institute of Technology)
the Kharagpur branch ranked 18th in the world..
India doesn't have AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences)
PuneThe city of universities..is in Pakistan?Ferguson being the best...
Oxford is planning to open its branch in India..maybe already opened in Pakistan?
Taken from Wiki ..(again:hitwall:
"All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and hospital in New Delhi, India.

AIIMS is considered as one of the most prestigious medical colleges in India [1][1][2] and is globally recognized for providing low-cost medical care to a large number of patients.[3] It was established as an institute of national importance by an act of the Indian parliament with the objective of developing a strong curriculum and teaching guidelines for undergraduate and post-graduate education in all branches of medicine in India and achieve a high standard of medical education in India and to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order so as to attain self-sufficiency in good quality post-graduate medical education. AIIMS is often cited in popular press as the "Harvard of the East".

Cricketer
you have got Harvest of the west or east we are not bothered it was your compatriot who resorted to cheap tactics by making up things on his own about ISB without knowing a thing
grrr don't go off topic,
You only posted about universities..so i posted about the best in South Asia.or even the whole perhaps..

Karachi is the best, I love it, the sea breeze, the lights, the people, it is truly magnificent.

Charles Napier said this when he was leaving Karachi.

"Would that I could come again to see you in your grandeur!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom