What's new

What is possibility of a potential war between US and Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US has something called Rules of Engagement. As of now, there isn't enough reasoning to invade Pakistan. And it certainly won't be in the interests of India!

thats what i too said...but if it decides it will be a walk in the park unless it doesnt commit troops to occupy....

Do you really believe all that you have said. America wants to contain China. They are doing that in part by helping/interfering india. America is controlled by Israel which does not want any muslim country to have nukes or be in the ascendancy. America may not want to destroy pakistan but they certainly want a weak and compliant pakistan to do their bidding.

However I agree with you there is no chance of a fully out and out war between pakistan and america. Americans are cowards and allthough they could destroy pakistan they would suffer unacceptable casulties simple as that

can you explain this part...will your ak 47s magically shoot down the b-2s bombing the **** out of you ?

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Afghanistan has often been known as the graveyard of empires.

Even Soviet officers admitted that those Afghans don't go easy.

that is exxageration......if the americans did not get involved there would be no one called afghan today except refugees in the west....the soviets were systematically cleansing them and were using the mujaheddin as target practise for their hinds.....but the arrival of the us and their distribution of the stingers changed the equation vastly....

Our society is equally responsible. Those who were elected to power also did the same thing.

No I dont buy it. This sham democracy has been forced on pakistan by the west. Most of our population are illiterate they dont even know who they are voting for. I would be quite happy for army to remain rather than zardari.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Why do you indians get so excited about anti american comments. You hoping that israel america will help you if china kicks u.

Yes, that's a different era and the difference between Vietnam and today is like the difference between horse cavalry days and Vietnam, but it is still a reminder of what a hardcore disciplined army with comparable weapons can do to an invading US military.

and pakistan has comparable weaponry as US.......are you joking....with comparable weaponry any nation can beat any nation...but reality is otherwise.....most of the pak airforce weapons are US supplied and i would not be surprised if they have a safe mechanism....

and pakistan has comparable weaponry as US.......are you joking....with comparable weaponry any nation can beat any nation...but reality is otherwise.....most of the pak airforce weapons are US supplied and i would not be surprised if they have a safe mechanism....

In case u had forgotten pakistan has nukes and there are several american bases that they can reach?

American wars are not in my opinion to kill terrorists. Yea they use it as a front but their main aim is to steal resources from other countries. Pakistan is a strategic location so they want a Pakistan that is pliable and weak and will do its bidding

Yeah but they are killing terrorists right? These terrorists are in your country, if they don't kill them then these terrorists will kill you guys. Some of them are doing it already.

We all should support this rather than criticising it, that was my point.

And taking Pakistan over is bs. I don't think they can or will do it. And China is there so don't worry.

All I'm saying is we should support USA for this, that is good for our region.

Nice day!

In case u had forgotten pakistan has nukes and there are several american bases that they can reach?

how old are you ? pakistan has 100 nukes...usa has 10000 nukes and their nukes are in teh range of megatons.... seriously you are wagging your nuke finger at the usa ? LOL...they will pound out your country before you knew what hit you...

btw what are the usa bases in your vicinity ?

Yeah but they are killing terrorists right? These terrorists are in your country, if they don't kill them then these terrorists will kill you guys. Some of them are doing it already.

We all should support this rather than criticising it, that was my point.

And taking Pakistan over is bs. I don't think they can or will do it. And China is there so don't worry.

All I'm saying is we should support USA for this, that is good for our region.

Nice day!

I would support anyone who prevents terrorist strikes. However I agree america is killing terrorists but its actions produces more terrorists. To deal with terrorism it needs to be a two prong attack. One you incarcerate those that responsible for these actions, second you stop creating terrorists by "collateral damage" etc

that is exxageration......if the americans did not get involved there would be no one called afghan today except refugees in the west....the soviets were systematically cleansing them and were using the mujaheddin as target practise for their hinds.....but the arrival of the us and their distribution of the stingers changed the equation vastly....

Perhaps.

You'd have to admit, even with just stingers, equipment and American support, they managed force a very powerful enemy to withdraw.

It isn't easy to shoot down a Hind with a stinger.

Coupled with the war in Afghanistan, other factors contributed to the fall of the USSR.

how old are you ? pakistan has 100 nukes...usa has 10000 nukes and their nukes are in teh range of megatons.... seriously you are wagging your nuke finger at the usa ? LOL...they will pound out your country before you knew what hit you...

btw what are the usa bases in your vicinity ?

WWIII.

I would support anyone who prevents terrorist strikes. However I agree america is killing terrorists but its actions produces more terrorists. To deal with terrorism it needs to be a two prong attack. One you incarcerate those that responsible for these actions, second you stop creating terrorists by "collateral damage" etc

Yes the damage is done (assuming you are refferring to innocents who got killed.) Agreed. But this chain has to stop. A drastic change may take many lives (does not mean that I support innocents killing.) but the end result would be nice for the region.

If you or me don't make sacrifice today, our children have to go through the same thing that we have. I'm also talking about USA, they also have to do their bit which I guess they are doing. And of course, like you said, the damage should be avoided. Hope you get my point.

[/COLOR]Why do you indians get so excited about anti american comments. You hoping that israel america will help you if china kicks u.

Sorry we don't live or believe in the loony toon world where the 'all-weather' friends will magically arrive from the heavens to save the day. We live in reality and and we know that when push comes to shove there may be not many friends around.That can also be seen in the way we do our diplomacy. Except Pakistan we don't have any 'enemies' to speak of. Even with China, we some how neutralized them with trade.Also Chinese knows that if they kick us we will also make sure that they will also be looking for 'fresh start'.

Sorry we don't live or believe in the loony toon world where the 'all-weather' friends will magically arrive from the heavens to save the day. We live in reality and and we know that when push comes to shove there may be not many friends around. That can also be seen in the way we do our diplomacy. Except Pakistan we don't have any 'enemies' to speak of. Even with China, we some how neutralized them with trade.Also Chinese knows that if they kick us we will also make sure that they will also be looking for 'fresh start'.

Americans arnt your freinds any more than they are pakistans. They will use and abuse and dispose of either country as and when they want

Pakistan last 10 years include War.............

Americans arnt your freinds any more than they are pakistans. They will use and abuse and dispose of either country as and when they want

Are we so naive to don't know that. We ,especially our military, don't trust the US fully and have not forgotten on which side they were during the entire cold war and the various sanctions that they put on after cold war.

Perhaps.

You'd have to admit, even with just stingers, equipment and American support, they managed force a very powerful enemy to withdraw.

Mountainous terrain coupled with unlimited equipments from US helped the Afghans. If the terrain of AF was like BD there would be no Afghans to speak of. Also just like Americans in Vietnam, Soviets won every battle but lost the war.

It isn't easy to shoot down a Hind with a stinger.

Actually if Discovery Chanel is to be believed, its every easy to shoot down a Hind because of its very hot engine exhaust.

Coupled with the war in Afghanistan, other factors contributed to the fall of the USSR.

Mainly economic collapse brought down Soviet Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom